Uncharted 1,2 and 3 remastered been sold separately on EU PSN store

Just had a look and it's been sold separately on the EU Store. Had a look on the NA and it's not been sold. Although I've platinumed all the Uncharteds on the ps3 and ps4 I would do it all over again if these had another separate but identical trophy list (Stacked)

I don't think they will add more trophy lists. This is just for marketing and for guys that only want to play one or two of the Uncharted games, without buying the whole bundle.

• Like 1

Yeah, more trophy lists won't be added. They're just being nice to gamers by selling each game separately instead of a bundle. If one of my friends only wanted the first one, because that is his favourite from his time with the PS3, and he only wanted to play that, then this would be ideal for him. But no, don't expect more stacks. When the Sly Cooper Trilogy released on the PS Vita they also decided to release each game separately, but they shared the same trophy list.

I noticed this today too, couldn't find a single lick of information out there, figures that here's the place that would have anything.

Anyway, while I'm all for this, it kind of takes away from the trilogy's excellent value. 18 each versus the 39 I got the game for new ages ago, on disc no less, kind of isn't too advisable. Like, I get it, but like, if they could have made them 15 or so, imagine that. 15 bucks for a remastered classic, that's a ripper of a deal, and 18 is a good deal anyway, but the whole trilogy is already really good value so there wasn't really any way to top that.

Look, I'm glad they're being sold on their own, because as I'm replaying through them and getting the missus into the series, I'm reminded yet again of how less great number 1 is compared to the others, and I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping Drake's Fortune. Not that it's bad, it's just less great. 

Anywhore, more freedom is never a bad thing.

• Like 1

Well I heard these were coming to the PS Store individually but I'm very surprised to find out they're also being released on disc!

I'm not really sure how that's a better prospect than getting the whole collection on disc like before but the option is there for anyone who wants it I guess.

91jyiSyumyL._SX522_.jpg

Edited by dell9300

Well I heard these were coming to the PS Store individually but I'm very surprised to find out they're also being released on disc!

I'm not really sure how that's a better prospect than getting the whole collection on disc like before but the option is there for anyone who wants it I guess.

Aww snap, that is so fucking cool, unnecessary too, but cool. Only gripe is that they used the revised art. I wasn't the biggest fan of the original re-release's art work, but it was cool, the re-release of the re-release with that blue tear look thing, I REALLY don't like it, especially since the disc art is still the same as that of the original re-release. Minor gripe I know, but if I was bothering to get the best looking thing, as much as I would like all 3 to be on their own disc, I'd still go for the original disc copy of TNDC, plus it feels quite Indiana Jones-esque, and that's NEVER a bad thing.