Harm's Way vs. Clean Hands

Dragn_Whytefyre

I played this game several years ago and absolutely loved it, but since it was a Redbox game, I couldn't keep it as long as I would've liked. But recently, I saw it at GameStop for a massive $1.75, so I thought, "why not?"

But I'm curious about these two particular trophies, neither of which I was able to attempt the last time I played the game. Since the Clean Hands is for Killing no one and the Harm's Way is for causing unintentional suicides, would the HW deaths cancel out the no killing for CH? You're still technically responsible for getting them killed.

Anyone know?

Yes um pretty sure it will count 'against' you. I had a uncouncious body dropped into the water and die. End of mission stats said it counted as a death. You can easily get the trophy during your high chaos playthrough. Or make a backup save.

Also pretty sure if you try to get the rocket troops to commit suicide or the use of Whale oil tanks to cause them to blow themselves up. That will also count against you.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Yes um pretty sure it will count 'against' you. I had a uncouncious body dropped into the water and die. End of mission stats said it counted as a death. You can easily get the trophy during your high chaos playthrough. Or make a backup save.

Also pretty sure if you try to get the rocket troops to commit suicide or the use of Whale oil tanks to cause them to blow themselves up. That will also count against you.

Yeah. I figured as much. Alright then. No killing this round, kill 'em all next round. Thanks. I appreciate the reply.

If you kill someone (somehow. Don't remember doing it) and Replay Mission instead of Continue, will the game essentially erase that kill or do I actually have to start a new game?

You can replay the mission and try again. What you should not do (if you are going for a No Kill run) is advance to the next mission.