NA PSN 10th Anniversary sale-lots of PS2/PS1 classics.

angelgrievous

Not really that Intrested of this sale since I enjoyed playing my Xbox as a kid than PS2, but I have played some ps1 games that I liked but forgot most of them.

Will skip this sale

then you're missing out on thousands of excellent PS2 games, the Xbox didn't had nearly half of the good quality that the PS2 had (in fact Xbox's catalogue was pretty mediocre compared to it), which is to this day one of the best selling console of all time, while the original Xbox wasn't much successful:

hqdefault.jpg

nice sale!

Edited by smellslikejavier

then you're missing out on thousands of excellent PS2 games, the Xbox didn't had nearly half of the good quality that the PS2 had (in fact Xbox's catalogue was pretty mediocre compared to it), which is to this day one of the best selling console of all time, while the original Xbox wasn't much successful:

hqdefault.jpg

nice sale!

Probably because back then the commercial success of Xbox was kind of low where I surprised since most of the games were actually good of Xbox that I found more memories of me enjoying it, and perhaps PS2 was more of a success because they got more exclusive games that were good for people to play as than Xbox despite Xbox got thier own games that are excellent that didn't arrived on PS2 like Kung fu hustle

Not really that Intrested of this sale since I enjoyed playing my Xbox as a kid than PS2, but I have played some ps1 games that I liked but forgot most of them.

Will skip this sale

Shouldn't that be a reason to get excited for the sale?  You have a chance to experience a lot of great titles you missed out on.

I played a few hours each of Grandia and Xenogears back in the day but never finished either. For $4 total, it is time I righted those wrongs (and bonus - I can do so on the Vita).

Will skip this sale

nice sale!

Appealing to SSM's *emotional* enjoyment with sales statistics kinda misses the point of why this sale doesn't appeal to him, ya know?

Shouldn't that be a reason to get excited for the sale? You have a chance to experience a lot of great titles you missed out on.

I played a few hours each of Grandia and Xenogears back in the day but never finished either. For $4 total, it is time I righted those wrongs (and bonus - I can do so on the Vita).

Not really since on what I said I played a few games manly on ps1 that I liked some of them when I played them, but I just have more find memories of Xbox more than PS2 where i don't really play any of them as a kid, and don't want to try out PS2 games at all since I got other games that is recent I need to play first than this as well. Good for people who love PS2/ps1 who enjoyed in the past but not me Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

i am very happy with this sale.... it is considered one of the best

metal slug anthology (severely wanted game)
rise of the kasai
rogue galaxy
okage: shadow king
primal
my name is mayo

from the haul. train tracks likely to change i was planning on starting game of thrones after the monk but it might be metal slug anthology instead.

future still remains cloudy after i finish the ROS plat, not sure where i plan to after that but ton of games to work through.

Edited by kingdrake2