NA PSN 10th Anniversary sale-lots of PS2/PS1 classics.

angelgrievous

Okay, so it might not be the best sale for everybody but...Trash?  

Bloodborne

GTAV

Xenogears

Max Payne

Wild Arms

Rocket League

Mega Man 8

Parasite Eve

Final Fantasy origins

Twisted Metal

Tron Bonne

Resident Evil 3 etc...

Trash?

Pretty sure that's all old games, and the new ones listed there have been on sale...

So, you didn't really prove what he said was wrong, lel.

I think I'm the only person that noticed the Heavy Rain / Beyond 2 Souls PS4 bundle deal. The only thing that has gotten a legitimate price reduction, besides the Bloodborne DLC / Complete Edition.

Pretty sure that's all old games, and the new ones listed there have been on sale...

So, you didn't really prove what he said was wrong, lel.

I think I'm the only person that noticed the Heavy Rain / Beyond 2 Souls PS4 bundle deal. The only thing that has gotten a legitimate price reduction, besides the Bloodborne DLC / Complete Edition.

Umm, I was disputing the fact that he said that the list was full of trash and I posted a select few of the games on said list that are in fact not trash.  Old, sure.  Trash, try again.  

Most of the people who grew up in the 80's are in their 40's now.  The 60+ year olds are playing Spacewar on their mainframes.

I was born in 1981 so I'm 34, not 40.  My 63 year old neighbor just had me pick up the latest Ratchet and Clank on PS4 for her so...

Umm, I was disputing the fact that he said that the list was full of trash and I posted a select few of the games on said list that are in fact not trash.  Old, sure.  Trash, try again.  

I was born in 1981 so I'm 34, not 40.  My 63 year old neighbor just had me pick up the latest Ratchet and Clank on PS4 for her so...

It's trash if you're a PS3 or PS Vita only gamer...?

Or are we to believe the only people that matter are PS4 owners?

I ask this owning all three. But I'm sure the majority of gamers own one console, or possibly 2. So...

Instead of asking him politely why he believes it's trash, you just shove a list of games that you enjoy down our throats.

Cool that you did that for your neighbour though. As completely irrelevant as it is.

It's trash if you're a PS3 or PS Vita only gamer...?

Or are we to believe the only people that matter are PS4 owners?

I ask this owning all three. But I'm sure the majority of gamers own one console, or possibly 2. So...

Instead of asking him politely why he believes it's trash, you just shove a list of games that you enjoy down our throats.

Cool that you did that for your neighbour though. As completely irrelevant as it is.

WTF are you on?  Troll much?  Chill out dude. Most of the games I listed are ps2/ps1 classics available for download on PS3 or PSVita.  Not PS4, which you seem I am somewhat bias towards.  Also, the comment about my neighbor, note the spelling, was in regards to another post not by you and completely relevant to what said post was.  See you later.

• Like 1

WTF are you on?  Troll much?  Chill out dude. Most of the games I listed are ps2/ps1 classics available for download on PS3 or PSVita.  Not PS4, which you seem I am somewhat bias towards.  Also, the comment about my neighbor, note the spelling, was in regards to another post not by you and completely relevant to what said post was.  See you later.

AHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAHA.

I'm sorry, any Canadians or British people like to step in and educate this poor chap?

AHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAHA.

I'm sorry, any Canadians or British people like to step in and educate this poor cha

Really, that's your rebuttal?  I mean, I'm taking a stand on my original post on why I think the games I listed are not trash, which you seem to think are because of age, and you come back with some geographical spelling snafu?  I'm glad you got a good laugh though.  See you later.

Really, that's your rebuttal?  I mean, I'm taking a stand on my original post on why I think the games I listed are not trash, which you seem to think are because of age, and you come back with some geographical spelling snafu?  I'm glad you got a good laugh though.  See you later.

I made my point, and I'm not going to repeat myself, because I'm not an idiot. You, however, think I misspelled neighbour, and even emphasised YOUR spelling of the word. 

This is also your second time saying see you later. Maybe this time, stick to your word? Lel.

I made my point, and I'm not going to repeat myself, because I'm not an idiot. You, however, think I misspelled neighbour, and even emphasised YOUR spelling of the word. 

This is also your second time saying see you later. Maybe this time, stick to your word? Lel.

You know, I would very much like to stick to my word but man I can't help myself.  You see, you didn't make a point.  You called me out and said I didn't prove anything by listing the games I did.  You said I posted a list of games I liked and "shoved" them down your throat.  You claimed I was only listing games for the PS4 and not the 3 systems you owned and you were wrong.  So instead of conceding, you decided to call out my spelling of a word, which I did to you, I admit, I didn't realize you were Canadian and I was wrong, and you derailed the argument.  You still have yet to prove that the games I listed in the OP were trash, you said they were old and I agreed, but you didn't prove they were trash, you never will.  I'm tired, I win.  I mean it this time, See you later. 

You know, I would very much like to stick to my word but man I can't help myself.  You see, you didn't make a point.  You called me out and said I didn't prove anything by listing the games I did.  You said I posted a list of games I liked and "shoved" them down your throat.  You claimed I was only listing games for the PS4 and not the 3 systems you owned and you were wrong.  So instead of conceding, you decided to call out my spelling of a word, which I did to you, I admit, I didn't realize you were Canadian and I was wrong, and you derailed the argument.  You still have yet to prove that the games I listed in the OP were trash, you said they were old and I agreed, but you didn't prove they were trash, you never will.  I'm tired, I win.  I mean it this time, See you later. 

The sale is trash if you don't own the consoles for those games. 10+ year old games with zero trophy support (look I used a trigger phrase on this site!) The sale is also trash if you already own those games, and you wanted something newer, or something that caters more to your interest. Again, as I said, you refused to ask the original poster why the sale was trash for them. It's all hearsey on your behalf. Stop getting so triggered on what one person thinks. First it was his opinion on the sale (not something I ever said myself, but I'm voicing thoughts on HOW it could be trash in his perspective...), and then it's because you feel like I agree that the games are trash and you're trying to find reasons as to why they're not.

Look, if you enjoy them, buy them, download them, stfu and play them. You're wasting so much time by doing this nonsense. And you also look like a joke by continually saying that you're going to leave, and then come back to get the last word.

You're desperate to win this argument (you even stated that you won), and I think that's so mundane. You didn't win anything, and even if you did, it's a goddamn internet board discussion. It's sad that I had to actually take 5 minutes out of my night to actually address your lunacy on a serious note. And you'll probably respond to this with more hearsey bullshit because you can't seem to let things go, but it would only show how immature you are.

Just let it go mate. Play what you want and stop caring about what people think. The sooner you do that, the more content your life should be. I mean, on paper anyway.

Edited by Valyrious

The sale is trash if you don't own the consoles for those games. 10+ year old games with zero trophy support (look I used a trigger phrase on this site!) The sale is also trash if you already own those games, and you wanted something newer, or something that caters more to your interest. Again, as I said, you refused to ask the original poster why the sale was trash for them. It's all hearsey on your behalf. Stop getting so triggered on what one person thinks. First it was his opinion on the sale (not something I ever said myself, but I'm voicing thoughts on HOW it could be trash in his perspective...), and then it's because you feel like I agree that the games are trash and you're trying to find reasons as to why they're not.

Look, if you enjoy them, buy them, download them, stfu and play them. You're wasting so much time by doing this nonsense. And you also look like a joke by continually saying that you're going to leave, and then come back to get the last word.

You're desperate to win this argument (you even stated that you won), and I think that's so mundane. You didn't win anything, and even if you did, it's a goddamn internet board discussion. It's sad that I had to actually take 5 minutes out of my night to actually address your lunacy on a serious note. And you'll probably respond to this with more hearsey bullshit because you can't seem to let things go, but it would only show how immature you are.

Just let it go mate. Play what you want and stop caring about what people think. The sooner you 

Okay, look man,  I'm going to be civil and end it on this.  Some body on this site said that the list of games, not the sale itself, but the list of games, was trash.  All I said was that it was not trash and I provided a list of games that are considered by the majority to not be trash.  You decided to comment that I was wrong and that said games were old and I only posted games that I liked and shoved them down your throat.  I defended my post and you got butt hurt.  And then there was some back and forth and you got butt hurt more.  I said I won, you got butt hurt again and here we are.  So, I'm sure you'll say something back and at this point I don't care.  I'm not trying to win, all we have to do is look back on the post history and see who was being irrational.  The answer is you.  All I said was the games were not trash and you go butt hurt so how can you defend that? See you later. B)

Am I the only one who question why the Rocket League DLC are shown on sale but no price shown? What does it mean? Do you have to buy the game to get them as a bonus? It looks like yes since I can buy it even I took when it was PS+ free game. But I don't see any point to buy a game I platinum'd.

Am I the only one who question why the Rocket League DLC are shown on sale but no price shown? What does it mean? Do you have to buy the game to get them as a bonus? It looks like yes since I can buy it even I took when it was PS+ free game. But I don't see any point to buy a game I platinum'd.

It's weird but you can only access it from the ingame menu. So basically just open up Rocket League and look for the content there. It'll be at a discount. There's no need to buy the game if you already have it.

My 63 year old neighbor just had me pick up the latest Ratchet and Clank on PS4 for her so...

I was being sarcastic.  I should have made that more apparent.  Still, I find the image of someone these days sitting in their basement playing a game from the late 60's on a 2 ton mainframe to be pretty hilarious. Yes, I am easily entertained.

Edited by awf9495
  • Like 1

I was being sarcastic.  I should have made that more apparent.  Still, I find the image of someone these days sitting in their basement playing a game from the late 60's on a 2 ton mainframe to be pretty hilarious. Yes, I am easily entertained.

I picked up on the sarcasm, I was just messing with you.

Vita sale is lame, obviously. Sony barely even tries with them anymore it seems. Will have to check each store for the sale, for some reason actually seeing it on the Store helps me decide what I want easier.

Though the other sales they have was good at least for me where they have some good games that Sony did put some games on the store that you need to try out.