Shenron's Wishes

DrakeHellsing

For those that know, the attacks you get from him, is it two Super Attacks and two Ultimate Attacks you get from him? Or is it different this time around? As I do want to get the attacks from him this time around, using my second character for that (my first character for the characters from Shenron).

I am though, using my second character for the attacks... if you read, using my first character to wish for characters, since characters you unlock don't carry on over, but attacks do.

Bandai has noticed this and are planning to do something about it.

Id tell you to look up the attacks, incase you can already get them through another in game method (as is the case with some supers/ultimates already). Would be waste wishes/time otherwise.

Im already familar with the super/ult stores. Looks like those are Shenron exclusive supers/ultimates then.

Same, I did get all the skills from the store... have not gotten those from the TP Medal Shop, some being expensive to obtain.  But Shenron's ones usually are exclusive ones.  Like in the first game, you would get Omega Shenron and Super 17's moves from him.