No Touchscreen Controls

Xylobe

Was pretty disappointed by this, especially since the touchpad works for the PS4s version.

This is the price to pay for being a trophy whore. :giggle:

But seriously, there are games that are harder on the Vita's buttons. Try playing a Hatsune Miku game on extreme, and you'll see what I mean. :P

But at least I'm not hitting one button 10k times during a song T.T If I'm hitting other buttons like in Hatsune Miku it's like ok, I wont break anything because I'm not focusing on just one button :P

But at least I'm not hitting one button 10k times during a song T.T If I'm hitting other buttons like in Hatsune Miku it's like ok, I wont break anything because I'm not focusing on just one button :P

But this plat is what, like an hour long? Project Diva X is like 100 hours. I'm pretty sure you'll be pressing all of the buttons waaaay more times doing that than in this game. :giggle:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

This is the price to pay for being a trophy whore. :giggle:

But seriously, there are games that are harder on the Vita's buttons. Try playing a Hatsune Miku game on extreme, and you'll see what I mean. :P

I'd have to say playing Project Diva games on Extreme doesn't really do a number on your vita's buttons. Personally I've played a few hundred hours on those games and the buttons are fine. Other music games as well. Those buttons are sturdy as all hell. Well the Vita 1000 as far as I am aware.

• Like 1

That sucks

Sony needs to make an update that lets you change the controls a little more

Where you can change it from sticks and buttons to touchscreen if you wanted

Especially for remote play

For example..I tried using remote play through my ps4 on my vita playing The Treasures of Montezuma 4..a match 3 game which is perfect for touchscreen..the vita version has full on touchscreen controls..but if you remote play the ps4 version, you have to use the joystick and buttons..wtf

That shit is so hard trying to play with regular controls

/end rant

Edited by Property_Damage

I'd have to say playing Project Diva games on Extreme doesn't really do a number on your vita's buttons. Personally I've played a few hundred hours on those games and the buttons are fine. Other music games as well. Those buttons are sturdy as all hell. Well the Vita 1000 as far as I am aware.

Good to know. I plan on playing Diva X on Vita at some point, and I was worried my Vita would disintegrate from all that intense button pushing or something. xD

If the Vita's buttons can withstand that, I see no problems with this game then.

• 11 months later...