Play the Objective trophy question

maurjen

Questions

1. Does this have to be in one setting?

2. Is there anyway to find out on your progression

3. is attack cover part of the play the objective?

Can anyone tell how this works cause im worried cause i had to quit the game and i worry if i have to redo 25 again

A quote from the trophy guide:

'When in a Squad, the leader is able to give orders to their Squad to attack or defend an objective. If any player that is part of that Squad follows the orders, then they get extra points, this is completing a Squad Order. While you can do this with random people and hope for the best, the quickest and easiest way is creating a Squad with Square in the Squad menu. Now, you can make the order by holding down L2 while in-game and move L1 down to select the objective you want your Squad to focus on. Now, you don't need anyone else in the Squad to do this and if you complete the objective you have set for yourself, then that will count as completing a Squad Order. Do this another 24 times and the trophy will pop!

You do not have to do 25 Squad Orders in one match, it is a cumulative trophy.'

• Like 1

Hey Maurjen

1. Nope can do it over the course of multiple matches

2. Not that I know of

3. Not sure what you're asking here but attacking the objective counts as completing a squad order (if that's the order given by the squad leader)

I suggest you create your own squad at the beginning of the game, this will automatically allow you to be squad leader so if you're about to defend/capture and objective set a squad order to defend/capture that objective and once completed that will count as 1 squad order completed

Hope this helps you out :)

• 3 weeks later...

Questions

1. Does this have to be in one setting?

2. Is there anyway to find out on your progression

3. is attack cover part of the play the objective?

Can anyone tell how this works cause im worried cause i had to quit the game and i worry if i have to redo 25 again

Got this in about 4 Domination Rounds. Just keep sending your squad to capture points (or go yourself it doesn't have to be the squad). Once point is capture immediately send them to capture next point. It's cumulative so don't stress....besides it's a common trophy. 

If you create a squad and are squad leader you can give yourself orders and carry them out and it counts. Also if you're in a squad with randos you can request squad orders from the squad leader. Since the latest patch if you request orders and the squad leader doesn't give them after a time they'll be demoted and someone else will be squad leader who will hopefully give out orders, so either way you should get them pretty easily. Just go "attack a!" and then go and attack A.

• 1 month later...