Metro 2035 Game.

snakebit10

Awesome news. 2033 and Last Light are great games and they take place in a very interesting world, I look forward to seeing some more about the new game. 

Edit: So it seems there will be another Metro game but it won't be released in 2017. Here is Deep Silver's (the publisher) comments:

"As the exclusive rights holder to video games set in the Metro 2033 universe, Deep Silver has ambitious plans for the hugely successful Metro series,” a spokesperson said. “But just to manage our fans' expectations - releasing the next Metro game in 2017 is not one of them.

“When we have more news to share, we will. Thank you for your patience"

Source: Polygon

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

Awesome news. 2033 and Last Light are great games and they take place in a very interesting world, I look forward to seeing some more about the new game. 

Edit: So it seems there will be another Metro game but it won't be released in 2017. Here is Deep Silver's (the publisher) comments:

Source: Polygon

Parker

Thanks Parker for that update. I will take the 2017 out of the title. Don't want to mislead anyone.

I've been looking forward to this very much. 2033 is my all time favorite shooter and Last Light is a close second.

The only thing I can hope for is that the game doesn't have any MP qualities like the first two.

And knowing it won't come out in 2017 is nice to hear considering I likely won't be able to play anything that year.

• Like 2

Can't say I'm too excited. Metro 2033 is pretty good, and I wanted to really like Last Light, I really truly did. But LL had too many small annoyances for me to truly enjoy it. I'll wait for more info before passing judgment. The Metro series HAS potential, and I want to get further into it, but the next game has to really wow me for that to happen.

Edited by Darth Remi

• 3 weeks later...