Latest update should fix all glitched trophies!

Quink666

That'll be great if it were true. Going to have to check once I get home. Could get the Women of the People trophy without having to run through the game another time for it.

The trophies never glitched on me but a friend got the trophy for buying all items in the shack by loading up the save where he bought all items.

As is my Woman of the People. Installed the new patch, loaded up save with all mission complete = no trophy, reloaded old save with one mission left, completed said mission = no trophy. It's fixed nothing...

Basically, this.

Keep in mind the patch notes say some trophies, not all. This update has barley fixed anything from what I've seen so far. Please word and source properly, OP.

Man WTAF! First Avid Shopper glitches on me so I was able to get that one in my survivor playthrough, but now Home Raider (from Blood Ties) did too! I counted that Inhage 54 relics but it says 53, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix are a piece of shit. They've had a year to fix these simple issues.

Avid Shopper glitched on my first run as well so I am currently working towards that on my Survivor load. Also, that isn't a glitch. There are 2 relics that are not listed on most sites for Croft Manor. The first being on a bench to the right of the fireplace in the Library, on a stool with wheels on it. The second is quite easy to miss. After coming out of the secret laboratory you accessed via the cellar, head straight towards the green locker then look left, you should see a path that was well hidden hugged on the wall. Follow it and the relic is dead ahead. Hope this helps! Not really sure why these 2 relics were not on most guides I looked up.

Edited by ddracarys

Avid Shopper glitched on my first run as well so I am currently working towards that on my Survivor load. Also, that isn't a glitch. There are 2 relics that are not listed on most sites for Croft Manor. The first being on a bench to the right of the fireplace in the Library, on a stool with wheels on it. The second is quite easy to miss. After coming out of the secret laboratory you accessed via the cellar, head straight towards the green locker then look left, you should see a path that was well hidden hugged on the wall. Follow it and the relic is dead ahead. Hope this helps! Not really sure why these 2 relics were not on most guides I looked up.

Oh it's all good. Turns out the relic I was missing was neither of those two, turns out it was a thin rose in the crypt at the end. I completed it a whole second time thinking my game was glitched...facepalm.

Oh it's all good. Turns out the relic I was missing was neither of those two, turns out it was a thin rose in the crypt at the end. I completed it a whole second time thinking my game was glitched...facepalm.

Ah okay, that's an odd one to miss. Haha, don't worry though. I also replayed Croft Manor thinking my first playthrough glitched due to missed Relics. I don't know why the guides didn't list some though? It was odd. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've found over 40 survivor caches and no Keen Eye trophy... This is just ridiculous. An AAA title that's had a year to fix simple trophy issues. If there's no fix, that would mean going through most of the game again, just for this trophy (and that's assuming it will work next time). Ridiculous. Can't we try to contact devs about this?

Edited by QuentinCle95

I've found over 40 survivor caches and no Keen Eye trophy... This is just ridiculous. An AAA title that's had a year to fix simple trophy issues. If there's no fix, that would mean going through most of the game again, just for this trophy (and that's assuming it will work next time). Ridiculous. Can't we try to contact devs about this?

I doubt that would work. Square don't give a shit about their games and only minimally patch them. Just Cause 3 released yesterday a year ago and still barley works. You need to keep replaying the game over and over until it fixes itself. I'm currently working on Avid Shopper and it has glitched on me countless times over forcing me to replay the game 3 times now. I am working on the 4th attempt now and it still seems to be glitched so I will need to play the entire game again. It sucks but if you want to get your trophies it's currently the only fix. 

I doubt that would work. Square don't give a shit about their games and only minimally patch them. Just Cause 3 released yesterday a year ago and still barley works. You need to keep replaying the game over and over until it fixes itself. I'm currently working on Avid Shopper and it has glitched on me countless times over forcing me to replay the game 3 times now. I am working on the 4th attempt now and it still seems to be glitched so I will need to play the entire game again. It sucks but if you want to get your trophies it's currently the only fix. 

There are certain trophies where you need to use the "backup-save to cloud" technique before you unlock the trophy !

I'm talking about those trophies where you wasting many time to get them like collectibles,etc

This technique has saved me many times on some games !

There are certain trophies where you need to use the "backup-save to cloud" technique before you unlock the trophy !

I'm talking about those trophies where you wasting many time to get them like collectibles,etc

This technique has saved me many times on some games !

Did it work on RoTR? I read on an Xbox Achievements forum that backing up save and trying again didn't work for them towards Avid Shopper :/ 

Did it work on RoTR? I read on an Xbox Achievements forum that backing up save and trying again didn't work for them towards Avid Shopper :/ 

I didn't test on this game (I was lucky) i have 4 trophies left for platinum and at this moment no glitches or buggy trophies but for avid shopper i'll do a backup for a safety...