Happy to Help - Possibly glitched?

NettoSaito

The happy to help trophy asks that you finish each higs puzzle; however, no matter what I did/do the Tar Pit and Jungle will not get checked in my completed list. Could this be a glitch, or am I just overlooking something? On another note, even though I've finished the game, it's still asking me to go to the farm and find the first higs...

The happy to help trophy asks that you finish each higs puzzle; however, no matter what I did/do the Tar Pit and Jungle will not get checked in my completed list. Could this be a glitch, or am I just overlooking something? On another note, even though I've finished the game, it's still asking me to go to the farm and find the first higs...

I've found the jungle higs puzzle. Enter the jungle and cross the tree where the raptors are trying to get you from below. Climb the tree in front of you and you will be in the area where you dropped water to allow you to climb higher. At this point click on your companion to go to sky view and there will be a higs puzzle to solve. I did this after beating the game and got the trophy. If this doesn't work for you, I noticed you can also click on your companion in two other areas (when you first enter the jungle and in the butterfly area) but I didn't see any higs puzzles in these areas. Hope this helps.

I'm missing the two following if anyone can help:

1. How do you make Laika chase her tail and roll over?

2. Missing one of the ways to catch fish. Have the lure and bowl methods.

If you're missing any that I have feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!

Edited by Throw7

Thanks, found it! As for your two questions...

1. Hold down up (I believe?) to make her sit, then point at her tail with your laser beam. She'll then chase it. To roll over, have her sit, then like point around her and stuff -- she'll eventually roll over.

2. Fish is also Laika related. Have her roar by the river to scare a fish (or possibly knock the fish out yourself with the bowl?) then ask Laika to pick it up by pointing at it and commanding her.

Thanks, found it! As for your two questions...

1. Hold down up (I believe?) to make her sit, then point at her tail with your laser beam. She'll then chase it. To roll over, have her sit, then like point around her and stuff -- she'll eventually roll over.

2. Fish is also Laika related. Have her roar by the river to scare a fish (or possibly knock the fish out yourself with the bowl?) then ask Laika to pick it up by pointing at it and commanding her.

Got them both, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...