I picked this up when both Episode 1 & 2 were on sale. I have to admit, this title always caught my attention, but I just wasn't too sure after seeing a couple of videos; especially as how I am not a big fan of Turn-based RPG's.

But I figured that for the price, I may as well give it try.

...and I am glad I did.

The turn-based element is handled smartly and the action is fairly fast-paced. It will keep you on your toes more than most turn-based games. I have to admit, in addition to a unique storyline, a great cast of characters, fantastic game-play and some great graphics, this game literally had me laughing out loud on more than on occasion. The game description says 'Adult Humor", and man they aren't kidding...there are and were some phrases that had me howling, as well as the many innuendo's scattered throughout the game and dialog.

If you are looking for a very fun, unique game to add to your library, I highly recommend Penny Arcade.

• Like 3

I've got both of them, but haven't bothered playing either of them yet. How are the trophies?

As I have never judged a game by its trophies or their difficulty level, I couldn't really give you an answer to that.

I can say they are just great games with a bit of adult humor tossed in.

Don't forget they just announced that episode 3 is on the way.

Are you sure? I seem to remember there was a couple of other episodes planned but they were shelved along time ago. Shame really as I loved the first two.

In answer to your question Azakos the trophies weren't too bad in this, I managed 100% in both with ep1 being harder than 2 to get them all in (mainly with the do not die in the whole game one) I needed a little help from the interweb with them but nothing too scary.

• 3 months later...

I played this demo about 2 years ago i think... i instantly thought "wow, im gonna buy this" until i checked the price, lol... Im not sure that the two games are worth $15 each... for some reason i wasn't sold on it after that... there have been sales that ive missed that put them at $15 for BOTH and im just waiting for that to happen again...

i got PSN+ for free for 30 days... it came with my new PS3 bundle... and today i finally found a pay off

right now for $3 total you can get BOTH penny arcade games if you have PSN+ (only available for a few more days i think)

The only thing stopping me before was the price... but take a look at me now!!!

The only thing stopping me before was the price... but take a look at me now!!!

This game went on sale as a bundle a while back for the same price, and that is when I too jumped on it. I have a feeling you are gonna' like it...let us know!

Congrats on the new PS3 as well! :)