2016 Black Friday Retailer Store Deals (Games Only, NA)

MafiaBrett

I mean if someone doesn't like to shop online for their own reasons and the closest store to them is a Toysrus, it could be to their convenience. That's literally what my job is going to be like on Black Friday. GameStop is the only local thing in the area where I live.. you gotta drive a good 10+ miles to get to a BestBuy, Toysrus, Walmart or Target. We're gonna be packed as hell even though we don't have the best deals.

Plus I mean if a store sells out, that's always another option.

I could put the Toys R Us ad up on the front page if enough people want it but its true they have even worse deals and the retailer has been in decline with their video games. The last time I went to one, they only had 1 half-shelf dedicated to video games. My best buy on the other hand has around 14-16 full shelves for comparison.

I believe that Kmart has eliminated video games from all of their stores. The Kmart right beside my house stopped selling games last year too. The whole store is actually closing down now. Think they might still sell games online but I'd be surprised if they had any good deals.

Yeah the huge majority already eliminated them i believe, SEARs also use to sell games but they elimated games a few years ago.

I won't never EVER step on a Walmart shop on Black Friday again. Last year, it got nothin' but lowlifes, peeps and rednecks elbowing themselves for lowbudgets "deals". The only games availables were that old dusty ones with no trophies.

Yeah I would never go in person either. I love online shopping this time of year. Don't have to deal with people like that.

• Like 1

If those really are Gamestop's prices, then they sure aren't trying to be competitive at all this year. Those pries suck compared to other retailers. Definitely need updating on their prices, especially now that a few of the retail ads have been made public

The funny thing is that out of the games I don't own that I want, Gamestop beats Best Buy and Target on Ratchet and Clank and it beats Walmart on Dying Light: The Following.

Damn you, you wonderful man for making this list. I been trying to avoid wasting money but now I see Bloodborne for $15 at Target, Ratchet and Clank for $10 at Gamestop and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 for 15 dollars. Though I don't want to go outside on those days since the people go crazy for cheap stuff. I might hold off until Cyber Monday and shop at the comfort of my house but I am afraid that the deals won't be as good.

Edited by TheVader66

Damn you, you wonderful man for making this list. I been trying to avoid wasting money but now I see Bloodborne for $15 at Target, Ratchet and Clank for $10 at Gamestop and Atari Flashback Classics Volume 1 for 15 dollars. Though I don't want to go outside on those days since the people go crazy for cheap stuff. I might hold off until Cyber Monday and shop at the comfort of my house but I am afraid that the deals won't be as good.

You should be able to do online shopping this year. And there has been times where Cyber Monday has deals that are cheaper. Usually its because the company wants to clean out all of its stock/storage on older items.

Edited by MafiaBrett
  • Like 1

In general, the best deals are actually the ones closer to Christmas because stores want to clear out their Christmas inventory as the day approaches (you also find good deals on the day after Christmas for the same reason). Black Friday is mostly just the most lauded day in at least America for Christmas shopping, not the best day to do Christmas shopping. With that said, if you find a price that makes you bite and the opportunity cost is not too high, bite.

On  another note, if you're looking for more niche games the BB b2g1 used game sale is fairly good for that right now. The effective 33% off makes stuff like Telltale games, many Japanese games, and some other random things makes them cheaper than the used Amazon equivalent. Add on the 10% off from GCU (that I think applies), and you can get some really good deals.

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Gamestop is currently having a Pre-Black Friday sale, which actually started yesterday and goes through tomorrow. It seems that a few of the Black Friday deals are included in here as well, so if you wanna get em early.
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale?tp=i-H43-8C-7O0-6vLJ3z-1n-1GX5D-1c-6vEnmY-xFfj5&cid=eml_10003408&fq=32&om_rid=1090152252&om_mid=28396

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

Awesome, that's great news. Thanks for the link :D.

But check GameMania and Bart Smit For some good discounts! 

GameMania:PlayStation 4

Battlefield 1 € 34,98

Deus Ex Mankind Divided € 19,98

Fifa 17 € 34,98

Mirrors Edge Catalyst € 29,98

Titanfall 2 € 39,98

On friday this will be also in discount with Game Mania:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare € 39,98

Destiny Complete Collection € 39,98

Dishonored 2 € 34,98

Guitar Hero Live Party Edition (Met 2 gitaren) € 54,98

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens € 29,98

Mafia III € 34,98

Rainbow Six Siege € 19,98

Skyrim Special Edition € 34,98

The Division € 14,98

Enjoy! 

But check GameMania and Bart Smit For some good discounts! 

GameMania:PlayStation 4

Battlefield 1 € 34,98

Deus Ex Mankind Divided € 19,98

Fifa 17 € 34,98

Mirrors Edge Catalyst € 29,98

Titanfall 2 € 39,98

On friday this will be also in discount with Game Mania:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare € 39,98

Destiny Complete Collection € 39,98

Dishonored 2 € 34,98

Guitar Hero Live Party Edition (Met 2 gitaren) € 54,98

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens € 29,98

Mafia III € 34,98

Rainbow Six Siege € 19,98

Skyrim Special Edition € 34,98

The Division € 14,98

Enjoy! 

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is really tempting.

NA PS Store's Black Friday Sale is active, with sales up to 80% off

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/black-friday-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BLKFRIDAYSALELP

Hmm I was hoping more digital only and DLC deals. Like XCOM 2 Dlcs and such. Hitman the complete season for $35 isn't bad but I think I would prefer the disc version coming in January

• Like 1

it sure is...

guess what, I could´t stop myself -,-

Lol, have fun with it :D.

Same here

also the division is tempting... don't know why... but the beta i played wasnt bad... but on the same time it wasnt great as well... 

Nice, Division isn't really my type of game but that price is great.

NA PS Store's Black Friday Sale is active, with sales up to 80% off

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/black-friday-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BLKFRIDAYSALELP

Damn :o, I hope the EU sale will have at least 50% off.