Able to start Deathinitive difficulty in new game plus?

Karmikazee

Is it possible to play through the entire game on normal difficulty to get all the collectables, challenges, etc. Then start and complete "ng+" on deathinitive difficulty to get that trophy (and all the other difficulty level trophies) as well as the one for reaching level 30? If it is, are there any other trophies that could be missed doing it this way?

Having already played this on the ps3, was hoping to just play through once on a more relaxed level, then be able to do the deathinitive level level'd up and having better equipment.

Thanks for the quick response, that's great news. :) Maybe you can answer another question. Saw on another thread someone mentioned a weapon that steals health and scales with you. Has been a very long time since have played D-2, but don't remember any such weapon. (do remember every time I picked up, or built up a good weapon, outgrew it in no time) Any idea what weapon he's talking about and where to find it?

• 4 weeks later...

One more quick question. Do abilities on the secondary weapon apply when using the primary and vice versa.

If for example the secondary has +10% critical chance, will that still apply when am using your primary weapon, or is it only when using that weapon?

Edited by Karmikazee

• 1 month later...
On 02/12/2016 at 6:21 PM, Karmikazee said:

One more quick question. Do abilities on the secondary weapon apply when using the primary and vice versa.

If for example the secondary has +10% critical chance, will that still apply when am using your primary weapon, or is it only when using that weapon?

No I don't think so. Pretty sure weapon abilities and stats only count for that weapon.

I have an axe as my secondary that heals me when I hit an enemy with it. When I use my primary I do not get healed when I hit an enemy.