Boots on the Ground not unlocking?

I got it naturally. Weird you haven't got it because I see you've finished the campaign. You should have got it without trying by finishing the game. Have you tried playing a complete new game or reinstall your game.

My trophy popped at Retribution Aftermath mission. 

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

I've deleted and re-installed the game. I deleted my saves and it still hasn't worked. This sucks that a trophy that should be almost an automatic unlock has glitched. 

That's sad when a simple trophy glitches on you. I'm struggling to get the Banshee for the GUN NUT trophy and tried so many different missions on different difficulty and still nothing. Hopefully they will fix both of these trophies with a patch. 

I saw that the Banshee was causing people problems. I'm assuming the issue is that when you scan the Banshee it doesn't count towards the trophy? I managed to do that one without issue thankfully. 

So i managed to get it to pop. 

I deleted the game again, and this time i didn't install the patch which somehow led to the trophy unlocking when i attempted it again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10 November 2016 at 1:49 PM, Exalted-Olympus said:

I don't understand how i could be doing this trophy incorrectly but i feel like i've tried almost everything and the trophy is not unlocking for me.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so what was the solution?

Thanks in advance. 

Did you ever manage this very silly annoying trophy I'm 12 updates in now and it still won't unlock? Info would be awesome cheers pal?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2016 at 1:49 PM, Exalted-Olympus said:

I don't understand how i could be doing this trophy incorrectly but i feel like i've tried almost everything and the trophy is not unlocking for me.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so what was the solution?

Thanks in advance. 

The same thing happened to me, the trophy wouldn't unlock no matter what I did. However as soon as I used my ps4 the trophy unlocked. 

Just to reiterate this didn't unlock on the ps4 pro 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 3:36 AM, afc-razor-84 said:

Did you ever manage this very silly annoying trophy I'm 12 updates in now and it still won't unlock? Info would be awesome cheers pal1f604.png

In the end i deleted the game and didn't reinstall the patch, and that made it pop. That was a while ago though so hopefully you have some luck with it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...