Wild Arms 3 Patch 1.01

Gummibug

Max Payne also got patched today, it just says "Bug fix".

It seems Sony is releasing patches for many or some of them, Siren also got patched but I don't know when. I thought only highly successful PS2 games would receive a patch but apparently that isn't the case thankfully :) so it seems every one of them is being successful on its own to guarantee the investment of a patch.

Hopefully this one fixes that crash problem that some people were experiencing.

I really hope it fixes the spell crashing problem. It's one of the main reasons I haven't started yet.

That's the reason why I've not gotten the game, heard that the game crashes when certain spells are preformed.  Especially by the enemy... would love to give this a go for sure, but with crashes and all that... don't know yet.  Hopefully the patch does fix it and in turn, I'll be able to get this game soon enough.

even dark cloud have received a new patch 1.02, it say "- Bug fix"

I believe the wise owl forest during dungeon exploring the gates that took you to the next floor have a funky animation where when given the owl next to the door what's he need and when he open the gate, the gate will goes to a quick loop where it's open at top speed and close, then open up normally, it's been fixed by this patch.

I find it hilarious when a very old game made 15 or 20 years ago get update patches now days lol!

same , i was worried about buying it initially because of that issue but ended up buying it on a sale. hopefully someone can comment on improvements and hopefully it didn't glitch any trophies

That's the reason why I've not gotten the game, heard that the game crashes when certain spells are preformed.  Especially by the enemy... would love to give this a go for sure, but with crashes and all that... don't know yet.  Hopefully the patch does fix it and in turn, I'll be able to get this game soon enough.

I had played it on ps2 about 5-6 years ago but never got to finish it. So I bought it as soon as I could, but wasn't aware of the bug until months later.

While the bug has caused no corruptions that I've heard of it's a large enough bug that keeps it sidelined for now. (until there is confirmation that the crashes are were fixed with this patch)

Really interesting they're patching this stuff from games released two ages ago now. Do you think they'll finally in patch the item in Dark Cloud that allows you to get to the back room in the final dungeon?

Doubt it, unless it's to do with a crash... then it'll be kept.  I think the only games they changed were the GTA ones to remove some songs.

Apparently both Bully/Canis Canem Edit and Fahrenheit also received some patches :D

Does this have something to do with them being on sale recently or maybe 'cause of the recently released PS4 Pro? they were on sales many times though, so I guess it has something to do with the Pro.

Edited by Finozzi1696