hydrio

Missable Treasure

7 posts in this topic

Hello !

So while I was collecting treasures I spot an unreachable area at Mako Reactor 0.

For my luck I had already collected it before beating the place.

Keep your eyes out guys!

*If that area is reachable end game please tell me. (I literally tried everything to enable those doors)*

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2cpf9fc.jpg

I was wrong !!!

You can activate self destruction again releasing those doors!!

Grats square enix ! No missable trophies =*

It's not a missable treasure, but there's a chest in the second area of Big Bridge that's on the left side, very bottom. This means you have to run all the way up the right side and come all the way back down on the left. It contains a Stealth Mirajewel, which is some bitter irony.

Edit: I would change the title of it as it may mislead some until they read the second post.

Edited by KiraxKira

I honestly expected something like that when I got to Big Bridge, so I did that the first time I got there.  I am glad I did, I used the stealth jewel from then on lol.

I honestly expected something like that when I got to Big Bridge, so I did that the first time I got there.  I am glad I did, I used the stealth jewel from then on lol.

lol, I expected the exact same thing. And I wasn't really surprised the reward was something that lowered encounters either.

It's a very fitting reward for such an annoyance. Though I waited until I beat Big Bridge first, I couldn't be arsed to go back down at the time, so just teleported back in right after I left and got it.

Any other commonly missed treasure chests? I'm certain I'm 1-2 off and took a look for commonly overlooked ones.

Nevermind... after reading a long thread on the most common missed ones, it turns out two in the Train Graveyard netted me the trophy. Far prefer to sift through treasure chest walkthrough videos than unlocking Maduin... Stab my eyes with a folk.