European release?

SlimSanta94

In all fairness

I hope it doesn't

NA didn't get nubla

Asia gets tons of easy peasy VNs

Sure I could make a dumby account and get those..but that's too much work involved on my end

Nubla is not even availbe in all european countries. For example you cant buy it in germany, for whatever reason.

Edit: I tried to ask the delevopers on twitter, but it seems they don't even bother to answer :D

Edited by Skylex322

VN's are easy whether you read them or not. If you do actually read them they only take longer but doesn't make them harder whatsoever.

Just need to point out that before White Album: Tsuzurareru Fuyu no Omoide had a guide on PST it was fairly hard to get the plat. The guide was only released this year and before hand the only guide that was available were online guides in full Japanese and the official guide book. Just saying. There are a few out there that were pretty difficult if there wasn't someone out there making a guide for it in a language other than it's original.

Just need to point out that before White Album: Tsuzurareru Fuyu no Omoide had a guide on PST it was fairly hard to get the plat. The guide was only released this year and before hand the only guide that was available were online guides in full Japanese and the official guide book. Just saying. There are a few out there that were pretty difficult if there wasn't someone out there making a guide for it in a language other than it's original.

Oh, the dream breaker of VNs =D

The one you cannot skip and you have to do something to Plat it.

I want that game simply because it's unskippable, lol xD

If that's the worst post you've read on this site for the entire year, I think you should count yourself lucky. I've seen waaaaaaay worse. xD

You mean like the post in the non trophy section with a dude doing a 1 liner saying he is going to get an Xbox 1 and not a PS4 for some silly reason (that was this year as memory serves)

It's not unskippable. It's unskippable of you have never seen that certain scene before and that can be quite useful if you are only missing one event.

It's not unskippable. It's unskippable of you have never seen that certain scene before and that can be quite useful if you are only missing one event.

Take it from this guy. The one who was told WA was an easy VN and actually bought it :^) then proceeded to plat it was well.

Absolute Savage

Edited by Ayrtanium100

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Good news...I spoke to Green Lava Studios and they working on the EU release for FEB 2017 but the date is not confirmed. At lease they working on it. 

Finally. i hate when company's make their game USA only. Its so pointless and besides the EU is the biggest market in the world.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, barrymcg said:

Finally. i hate when company's make their game USA only. Its so pointless and besides the EU is the biggest market in the world.

I know. I harassed them on twitter everyday :lol: . 5 to 10 times about their release in the EU. Don't understand because it's more money releasing it worldwide. Anyways at least we know it will come to EU

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

I know. I harassed them on twitter everyday :lol: . 5 to 10 times about their release in the EU. Don't understand because it's more money releasing it worldwide. Anyways at least we know it will come to EU

haha looks like your tweeting was worth it. bring on the platinum's :) 

• Like 1