European release?

SlimSanta94

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Good news...I spoke to Green Lava Studios and they working on the EU release for FEB 2017 but the date is not confirmed. At lease they working on it. 

WOO-HOOOO!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO!!! MY DREAMS MIGHT FINALLY BECOME A REALITY!!!

tumblr_n4iuliOlHb1tziei6o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, barrymcg said:

Finally. i hate when company's make their game USA only. Its so pointless and besides the EU is the biggest market in the world.

I wonder if it is a language issue. For the EU store, they may be required to add additional language support, which for a $1 game may not be worth the cost.

Just speculation on my part.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I wonder if it is a language issue. For the EU store, they may be required to add additional language support, which for a $1 game may not be worth the cost.

Its possible but even if that was the case they could have just released it for the UK. 

The more I've thought about this, the more I don't think I'm gonna bother with the game if it releases over here. This isn't something I want to encourage. Sure, I could get some easy plats from this, but at the end of the day, it's just a number. Trophy hunting is more about the kinds of games I'm getting trophies in rather than the number itself. I'm not judging those who do want the easy plats of course. I mean I have multiple Sound Shapes plats, so I'm hardly innocent. This just isn't something I want to bother with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

The more I've thought about this, the more I don't think I'm gonna bother with the game if it releases over here. This isn't something I want to encourage. Sure, I could get some easy plats from this, but at the end of the day, it's just a number. Trophy hunting is more about the kinds of games I'm getting trophies in rather than the number itself. I'm not judging those who do want the easy plats of course. I mean I have multiple Sound Shapes plats, so I'm hardly innocent. This just isn't something I want to bother with.

seems like you contradicted yourself to many times to say that your not going to get this game... we ll know you are.

16 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

What the hell, localise it for every country.... with separate lists for physical versions too :)

Haha, can you imagine how ridiculous it would be if this "game" actually got physical copies? :lol: They would probably have to bury them, similar to how Atari buried copies of E.T. since that's where they belong... in a landfill. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 9:40 PM, Undead Wolf said:

B-But this is serious game about poor jar of Mayo! How can you boycott it?!

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2016 at 3:41 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, can you imagine how ridiculous it would be if this "game" actually got physical copies? :lol: They would probably have to bury them, similar to how Atari buried copies of E.T. since that's where they belong... in a landfill. :P

It would look majestic on my shelf!

• Like 1

On 19.12.2016 at 11:37 PM, diskdocx said:

I don't think they are.

Just from the recent one's that I've played, N++ and Jazzpunk are 100% english, even the versions from the EU-store :)

On 25.12.2016 at 11:31 AM, Undead Wolf said:

I don't like mayo. :P

You monster!!! :o 

Mayonnaise is pure orgasm... and it fits with nearly everything!! :( 

On 11.11.2016 at 1:18 AM, Property_Damage said:

In all fairness

I hope it doesn't

NA didn't get nubla

Asia gets tons of easy peasy VNs

Sure I could make a dumby account and get those..but that's too much work involved on my end

You mean, this? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/nubla/cid=UP0814-CUSA05817_00-0000000000000000

Edited by Neputyunu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sigma999 said:

The dev might aswell release a physical copy Eu-only to compensate the wait and patience of the anxious europeans waiting to play this masterpiece made into a game. 

I'm just sayin' :awesome:

Gold Deluxe edition with a limited edition jar of low fat Mayo :giggle:

• Like 4