European release?

SlimSanta94

25 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

The dev might aswell release a physical copy Eu-only to compensate the wait and patience of the anxious europeans waiting to play this masterpiece made into a game. 

I'm just sayin' :awesome:

That would be the stupidest thing ever. But I like it and probably Limited Run Games will look into it :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Sprunky123 said:

The last news of the developer for it and the Mr. Massagy game is they're waiting for the paperwork. 

No release date or even just a hint when it can be expected so far. 

Just a bummer, I (and more people for sure) have been waiting on the EU release for two months now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to give everyone an update:

The PR person from the studio just tweeted that there's still no news and thanks everyone for their patience. 

Hopefully it'll be released soon though as they originally announced it for February or March if I'm not mistaken. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 0:50 AM, serverTimeout said:

Official Update from twitter: "We may or may not have news of #MyNameisMayo for #PS4 / #PSVita EU. But as soon we confirm, we will let you'all know! - Sean". so I guess very soon.

That's so awesome, could be a line out of Hamlet!

Anyways, ever since I played this silly game earlier this year, I'm kinda hooked on getting the EU Version, thus getting 2 more platinums.

Anyone who wants a quick plat (or two), has a buck, and enjoys some irreverent humor and one or two LOL moments should play this game.  If you did play it, and didn't at least giggle a few times, I fear you may be brokenhearted and in need of some enthusiasm (playing Ni No Kuni now).  Why hesitate for a buck?  Buy it and play it.