EveningNewbs

Missing one land creature and can't find it

9 posts in this topic

It's the one that is listed right below Laika in the checkmark screen. I've searched all over the map and can't find it. Help?

Thanks!

Not at home right now, but I remember the turtle being around there on the list? Did you find it? Thing looks like a rock on the ledge above the farm, and only comes out if you look at it awhile.

It's the chameleon, I believe he is mostly in the jungle climbing the trees. Does anyone know where the Escaler on Mars is located?? It's the last communicator I need for platinum!

Thanks! Is the chameleon different than the other lizard that you can find all over the place? I've already scanned that one fully.

EDIT: MrDan, do you have the communicator from the nest in the forest? It's easy to miss. That was the last one I needed and it took me forever to find it.

Edited by EveningNewbs

I found it . It was at the bottom of a mole hole on the jungle/tar pit junction. Incidentally is also where a chameleon is. In the tree with the signs!

Oh, I definitely have the chameleon already then. When I said it was under Laika, I meant on the list of only land animals under "Progress."

EDIT: I'm retarded. Got it now. Thanks!

Edited by EveningNewbs

The only place I noticed was the chameleon was on the tree close to your house. Didn't know they were in the jungle...

Found a screenshot of the chameleon location near your house if it helps anyone else:

Robinson_Chameleon.jpg

Edited by EveningNewbs