The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

On a other note, I've just completed a backlog game; Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. If I had to sum in up in a sentence: if GTA V was set in Hong Kong it would be called Sleeping Dogs. 

Pretty good game and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Although there are ton of collectables, the story etc was quite good. Recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CjShai said:

Knocked out 2 UR trophies with the guys last night, what a rush

#URislife #reformedtrophyhunter #howmanyyougot

I ended up with 3 UR's for my efforts. Pretty happy with that. Another hilarious session of Magicka 2 with @spazza136, @adam1984123 and @CjShai. I still want to know the rest of the story about the mannequin's hand ?

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

On a other note, I've just completed a backlog game; Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. If I had to sum in up in a sentence: if GTA V was set in Hong Kong it would be called Sleeping Dogs. 

Pretty good game and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Although there are ton of collectables, the story etc was quite good. Recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. 

Well done mate. I thoroughly enjoyed Sleeping Dogs myself and I've done 3 out of the 4 available stacks. Might have to make a Hong Kong account for the last one.

• Like 3

I really enjoyed joining in on Magicka, haven't done such a long session in a while. Was close to falling asleep near the end but it was a really funny session and I look forward to continuing.

I'm not too sure we want to hear the rest of the mannequin hand story, I prefer being able to sleep peacefully at night.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I really enjoyed joining in on Magicka, haven't done such a long session in a while. Was close to falling asleep near the end but it was a really funny session and I look forward to continuing.

I'm not too sure we want to hear the rest of the mannequin hand story, I prefer being able to sleep peacefully at night.

You are never going to look at a store mannequin the same way again r u. 

• Like 2

On 10/26/2017 at 10:35 AM, CjShai said:

I think it might have been for "selected " (whatever that means) EB members. Prices as follows

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. I probably don't spend enough money there (although that's where I buy a large majority of my games from) to qualify. Perhaps it's because I don't pre-order anything?

On 10/26/2017 at 5:10 PM, Magikarp said:

If you like Digimon  its ok but generally it's a mixed bag I would recommend season 3  the most TBH

Thanks mate, one day I'll go back and try to watch them all.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:13 AM, CjShai said:

Knocked out 2 UR trophies with the guys last night, what a rush

#URislife #reformedtrophyhunter #howmanyyougot

cj has some ultra rare trophies!? ?

Sorry for the lack of an update for the guys in Division 2, I've just worked trade shows over the past 2 weekends (one of which required a trip to our nation's lovely capital city...) and have been working a few extra hours in between to catch up. Anyway, I'll post the update tomorrow night :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. I probably don't spend enough money there (although that's where I buy a large majority of my games from) to qualify. Perhaps it's because I don't pre-order anything?

Thanks mate, one day I'll go back and try to watch them all.

cj has some ultra rare trophies!? 1f631.png

Sorry for the lack of an update for the guys in Division 2, I've just worked trade shows over the past 2 weekends (one of which required a trip to our nation's lovely capital city...) and have been working a few extra hours in between to catch up. Anyway, I'll post the update tomorrow night :)

No problem :)

On 11/8/2017 at 1:30 AM, Feral said:

Only thanks to South Park & AC: Origins that I stay ahead in the Tim Tam race.

Had a very slow start to this month, I blame it on the birthday celebrations even if that was only yesterday lol.

Happy belated birthday mate!

On a completely unrelated note, is anybody playing Need for Speed Payback? I'm on the fence about putting it on the list of 'games to buy at some point' but I'm hearing mixed things about it, it'd be good to get some feedback from someone who's played it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Happy belated birthday mate!

On a completely unrelated note, is anybody playing Need for Speed Payback? I'm on the fence about putting it on the list of 'games to buy at some point' but I'm hearing mixed things about it, it'd be good to get some feedback from someone who's played it.

I would pass, it is a massive step backwards from previous game and looks like something from PS3

On 11/12/2017 at 3:56 PM, CjShai said:

I would pass, it is a massive step backwards from previous game and looks like something from PS3

Really, that bad huh? The last one looked good but I refuse to buy it due to the always online requirement, there is a few other games this generation that are in the same boat lol.

On a completely unrelated topic, the EB Games Christmas sale is now live. There are a few good deals in there too, I picked up Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition for $36 (I think Matt mentioned this one during the last sale) and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Angel Edition for $57.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

On a completely unrelated topic, the EB Games Christmas sale is now live. There are a few good deals in there too, I picked up Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition for $36 (I think Matt mentioned this one during the last sale) and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Angel Edition for $57.

Saw that they started the Christmas sale. Definitely be picking up some bargains soon.

You got Mafia 3 for a steal, it's really good game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Really, that bad huh? The last one looked good but I refuse to buy it due to the always online requirement, there is a few other games this generation that are in the same boat lol.

Nice, both good bargains! I will mention though, if you haven't already, install Mafia 3 and redeem the season pass codes ASAP. According to the pamphlet, the codes expired a couple of months ago but when I tried them a few weeks ago, they still redeemed. I wouldn't leave it too long though, just in case.

On 14/11/2017 at 0:02 AM, simpgraus said:

been another slow month trophy wise for me just been playing long grindy games.

my only hope if i don't finish last. the way i have been playing game lately i probably should be in Division 2 lol

On 14/11/2017 at 7:39 AM, AuzzieWingman said:

I gave up. Too much time spent on Siege and BF1.

Shouldve been in Division 3.

Me too.... Clicker Heroes was my downfall, lol .... along with Killzone Mercenary

Aah, lovely cool Darwin ....... 9:40 pm and it's 34 fkn degrees :)

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Time for my bi-monthly update:

CHALLENGES:

1: Have my total trophy count over 9000!!! (EASY) Currently 10180 (COMPLETE)

2: Increase and maintain my completion rate to at least 80% (EASY) Currently 80.84% (COMPLETE)

3: Place inside the top 5 of my division (MEDIUM) N/A

4: Have 1000 GOLD trophies (EASY) Currently 1245 (COMPLETE)

5: Complete all 10 of my backlog games (HARD) Currently 4/10

6: Decrease and maintain my total unearned trophies to 2500 (MEDIUM) Currently 2619

7: Reach 200 platinum trophies (HARD) Currently 217

8: Earn a new spot in any top 50 list for any game or category (EXTREME) COMPLETE

BACKLOG:

PS3:

Alone In The Dark - 3/50 (4%) Uncommon Currently 50/50 (100%) COMPLETE

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 6/47 (8%) Uncommon Currently 47/47 (100%) COMPLETE

Dishonored: Game Of The Year Edition - 5/81 (4%) Very Rare

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - 5/26 (10%) Rare

Life Is Strange - 0/61 (0%) Uncommon Currently 61/61 (100%) COMPLETE

Shadows Of The Damned - 1/51 (1%) Rare

PS4:

Sleeping Dogs (US Edition) - 0/60 (0%) Rare Currently 60/60 (100%) COMPLETE

Trine 2: Complete Story - 4/51 (5%) Ultra Rare Currently 5/51 (7%)

Tropico 5 - 7/71 (7%) Ultra Rare

PSV:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 3/45 (5%) Very Rare Currently 6/45 (12%)

Here we are at the halfway mark of November. I finally managed to knock off a backlog game at the end of October (Assassin's Creed: Rogue) and then I jumped straight into AC Origins. I don't know how some of you did it in a week, I keep getting distracted and I'll go off exploring or experimenting with the photo mode. I also got hooked on The Sims 4 on Tuesday. That one is going to take a while.

@spazza136 has been a welcome edition to the Magicka 2 sessions with @adam1984123, @CjShai and myself. We've got a ways to go yet before the platinum, but the sessions are always entertaining!

On a final note, I got my first platinum for the month this morning. No doubt it will earn the SHAME award this month but it's good to be off the mark. Remember everyone, we have two weeks left of the competition so be sure to give it your all.

Have a productive fortnight of trophy hunting 1f60e.png

Matt

Nice update mate. 

Yes the magicka 2 sessions have been good and at the end we will all have a nice new ultra rare plat! 

I've been looking at some Vids of those harder challenges and I think we can get them done easy with a little practise. 

• Like 3