The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

26 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Congrats @adam1984123, big win. Goodluck in Division 1. 

@Feral massive congrats on the 2nd place. It is pretty clear alcohol is a performance enhancer for you, I look forward to one day learning the secret of how to earn so many trophies while unconscious

drunk_smiley.png

Maybe he did advanced training with Bill Cosby....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CjShai said:

Congrats @adam1984123, big win. Goodluck in Division 1. 

@Feral massive congrats on the 2nd place. It is pretty clear alcohol is a performance enhancer for you, I look forward to one day learning the secret of how to earn so many trophies while unconscious

drunk_smiley.png

Cheers mate :D

A magician never reveals his secrets lol.

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

Maybe he did advanced training with Bill Cosby....

58 minutes ago, CjShai said:

lol....

Edit : Maybe he is Bill Cosby ......

*makes unintelligible noises* Oh shit I'm found out........I mean no, I'm not him.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Lightning_0608 said:

Thanks @TheWayne-o! I'm proud of myself. Although I do feel a little bad. You'll notice a lot of the games I completed in November were Telltale games hehehe. Still, 9 plats, towards catching my BFF :D

Nah don't feel bad, you did what you had to do to win. Although I should dock you a couple of points so I finish above you in the leaderboard! :P

19 hours ago, Feral said:

Btw @TheWayne-o I'll having good ol' original for the victory Tim Tams.

Ah nice choice sir! Just PM me with your address and I'll send a coupe of packets over soon. Not sure that I'd actually eat them though if I were you, being sent in the mail during summer if asking for trouble lol.

10 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

He'll buy you some limited edition lemon ones from 10 years ago.

Lemon Tim Tams? That just sounds awful!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Ah nice choice sir! Just PM me with your address and I'll send a coupe of packets over soon. Not sure that I'd actually eat them though if I were you, being sent in the mail during summer if asking for trouble lol.

Yes :D lol. Right I'd send you the address in a bit.

Ha ha ha c'mon a big melted packet of Tim Tams would be awesome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1: What is your favourite game of 2017? 

Has to be Crash N Sane Trilogy 

2: What is your favourite game released before 2017? 

Every Crash Bandicoot game, love that series :awesome: 

3: What is your favourite PlayStation plus game?

Grim Fandango Remastered, always wanted to play this and when I got the chance to it truly was an amazing experience, great story and characters 

4: What is your proudest platinum you earned this year?

Thats easy resistance 2, since it was my 200th plat and because it’s such a fantastic game 

5: Most overrated game of 2017? 

Battlefront 2, 

6: Which platinum trophy pushed you the hardest in 2017? 

Leisure Suit Larry box office bust, because it’s so fucking trash and I kept struggling on the last with the combat because it’s atrocious, until I finally mastered the countering which is basically the only way to defeat enemies in this horrible game 

7: What trophy (excluding platinums) was your most frustrating? 

Definitely  has to be https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/373-kane-lynch-2-dog-days/60-rex mainly because of how grindy it is 

8: Your most anticipated game for 2018? 

This one is easy Far Cry 5, Would also be MediEvil if that is release next year 

9: What is the last game you bought for: ) PS4 - The Inner World (EU) 

) PS3 - Ferrari The Race Experience 

) PS VITA - Fifa 15

) PSVR - None since don’t have it

10: Has your backlog of games in 2017: ) decreased

) remained about the same

) increased by 1 - 20

) increased by 21 - 50

) increased by 51 - 100                                                                                           

) could rival Cj's and damage's spiralling lack of control on the PSN Store 

100% last option, bought so much I needed to find new places for my disc games and my psn purchases grow every sale  xD 

11: Please list the Top 10 games that you've played this year that you recommend that we play (they must be PS games and they can have been released at any time, as long as you played it in 2017)

Crash N Sane Trilogy, Chromagun, The inner World, Rango, Captain America Super Soldier, Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, The Wolf Among Us, Minecraft Story Mode, Chess Ultra, Serial Cleaner 

1: What was your favourite part of the GATH Season 2?

Performing very good 

2: What was your least favourite part of the GATH Season 2?

Absolutely nothing 

3: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for your End Of Month Result?

It’s perfect 

4: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for your Bonus Categories?

It’s perfect 

5: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for Backlog Games?

It’s perfect 

6: How do you feel about the Backlog Game setup (6 x PS3 games, 3 x PS4 games, 1 x PS VITA game)?

i think the vita amount is perfect, ps3 amount is fairly high 

7: How would you want to see the Backlog Game setup run differently? (This includes points dispersion and certain amounts of titles per system required).

Maybe have ps3 and PS4 amounts the same at 4 or 5 and maybe make the vr a option instead of vita 

8: What did you think of my FAME & SHAME event and would you be interested in seeing a minor points system implemented here? (I'm thinking whoever earns FAME gets a 3 point bonus and whoever earns SHAME loses 3 points, but it's a work in progress).

This would be interesting, I’d bet I’d be in shame a lot xD 

9: Would you be interested in being added to a group chat on PlayStation Messenger Chat in 2018 where everyone can have a chat, discuss games and even try to arrange boosting sessions with other interested players? (You can still be added but there will be no pressure at all to say anything or play with others).

Cool idea but I have enough messages atm and don’t want my console getting overloaded with messages xD 

10: Would you be interested in a new feature next year where everyone nominates a list of games (not sure how many yet, maybe 5, maybe 10) that require online co-op or multiplayer boosting? Wayne and I would see your nominations and match you with people who have nominated the same game as you. Possibly we could add a substantial points bonus to anyone who completes said game. Games like AC Black Flag or Battlefield 4 or Killzone Shadowfall are a few examples.

I 100% would

Some games, Sniper Elite 3 (PS3), Killzone 2, Syndicate, Homefront The Revolution, Transformers Rise of the dark Spark (PS3), F1 2014, Worms WMD

Edited by Pokey
  • Like 3

Oh and completely off topic (I probably should stop doing shit like this must be very annoying for others ). I am being interviewed this week by the trophy illuminati. I don't have the link somewhere here and am offering a $20 PSN US card for the most obnoxious question. Have at it. It is going to be a great laugh either way.

• Like 2

1: What is your 2017 Game Of The Year?

Can I say LA Noire? If not, then AC Origins, even though it was short.

2: What is your favourite game that was released before 2017?

The Witcher 3.

3: What is your favourite PlayStation Plus game?

Does it have to be something I got through PlayStation Plus? Cause there's heaps of games that I already had. Tales from the Borderlands is epic.

4: What is your proudest Platinum that you earned this year?

Trine 2 Hard.

5: Which game do you consider to be the most over rated game of 2017?

Probably Destiny.

6: Which platinum trophy pushed you the hardest this year?

Trine 2 Hard.

7: Which trophy (excluding platinums) was your most frustrating trophy this year?

Walk in the Park for Trine 2. That was the only trophy that kept me from getting plat. Sat incomplete on my profile for just over 4 years.

8: What is your most anticipated game for 2018 ?

Detroit: Become Human

9: What is the last game you bought for: ) PS4 - Dreamfall Chapters

) PS3 - Aabs Animals

) PS VITA - Aabs Animals (they came in a bundle lol)

) PSVR - Don't have VR.

10: Has your backlog of games in 2017: ) decreased

) remained about the same

) increased by 1 - 20 DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

) increased by 21 - 50

) increased by 51 - 100                                                                                           

) could rival Cj's and damage's spiralling lack of control on the PSN Store 

11: Please list the Top 10 games that you've played this year that you recommend that we play (they must be PS games and they can have been released at any time, as long as you played it in 2017)

The Witcher 3

Hitman (the episodic one)

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Telltale Batman (1 and/or 2)

Horizon Zero Dawn

AC2

LA Noire

Until Dawn

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

FFXV

1: What was your favourite part of the GATH Season 2?

The part where I killed it in November xD

2: What was your least favourite part of the GATH Season 2?

The part where I keep forgetting it exists cause of the screwed notifications.

3: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for your End Of Month Result?

Fine.

4: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for your Bonus Categories?

Fine.

5: What is your opinion on the scoring systems for Backlog Games?

Fine.

6: How do you feel about the Backlog Game setup (6 x PS3 games, 3 x PS4 games, 1 x PS VITA game)?

Probably have less PS3 and more PS4 considering the amount of games for PS4 now that it's been out so long.

7: How would you want to see the Backlog Game setup run differently? (This includes points dispersion and certain amounts of titles per system required).

See above.

8: What did you think of my FAME & SHAME event and would you be interested in seeing a minor points system implemented here? (I'm thinking whoever earns FAME gets a 3 point bonus and whoever earns SHAME loses 3 points, but it's a work in progress).

I'm not sure how it works but it seems fine.

9: Would you be interested in being added to a group chat on PlayStation Messenger Chat in 2018 where everyone can have a chat, discuss games and even try to arrange boosting sessions with other interested players? (You can still be added but there will be no pressure at all to say anything or play with others).

Nah. PlayStation messenger is shit. Super laggy. Discord would be good though.

10: Would you be interested in a new feature next year where everyone nominates a list of games (not sure how many yet, maybe 5, maybe 10) that require online co-op or multiplayer boosting? Wayne and I would see your nominations and match you with people who have nominated the same game as you. Possibly we could add a substantial points bonus to anyone who completes said game. Games like AC Black Flag or Battlefield 4 or Killzone Shadowfall are a few examples.

This would be similar to the backlog feature in the sense that you aren't required to complete any or even nominate any. This would simply be a way for those people who have MP or co-op games they'd like to get finished. If I was going to apply a points system here, I would probably cap it at 2 or 3. The whole point here is to hopefully encourage people to play together if you are that way inclined. Let me know what you think because this is not set in stone.

Sure.

Edited by Lightning_0608
me dum
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

Rest assured gentlemen, @TheWayne-o and I are hard at work, putting together our ideas for GATH Season 3. We should have some news within a week or so. Stay tuned.

As for backlog, we want to give everyone the incentive they need to finish their list this year. 2018 will be the year we finally have a player complete their backlog!

Only have to nominate 2 TellTale and 2 Lego games? 

• Like 1