The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

4 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Yeah..... I failed that last season..... didn't just play something from my backlog.... I actually completed one, lol

Terrible, you need to commit to not playing anything in the backlog then you'll win lol.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, MattyH16 said:

Rest assured gentlemen, @TheWayne-o and I are hard at work, putting together our ideas for GATH Season 3. We should have some news within a week or so. Stay tuned.

As for backlog, we want to give everyone the incentive they need to finish their list this year. 2018 will be the year we finally have a player complete their backlog!

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Have enjoyed following on the last season. When do you plan on starting season 3.

On 24/01/2018 at 8:52 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Only have to nominate 2 TellTale and 2 Lego games? 

Lol, you still won't finish them

13 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

So does that mean it was actually me that won the first season then? :hmm:

Seems fair ?

• Like 1

On 24/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, MattyH16 said:

As for backlog, we want to give everyone the incentive they need to finish their list this year. 2018 will be the year we finally have a player complete their backlog!

Yeah... Not going to happen, If I sat down and counted the hours needed to do my backlog it would be over year in total time. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CjShai said:

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Have enjoyed following on the last season. When do you plan on starting season 3.

Glad to hear that you're looking forward to it mate! :). Just finalising the last couple of things now so the new thread should be up soon, we will be starting the new season on 1st March and it will run until 30th November.

• Like 2