The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

All good! I like the change to the backlog system how we can now use games with 10% completion or less.

Glad to hear that you like the new backlog system!

Oh Wayne, I've forgotten if we can select HD remasters of older games? If they were released this year? And this year I'll definitely pick Uncharted 3 HD cause I haven't gotten that far yet lol

For it to be a backlog game the remasters also have to be released prior to 31st December 2015.

Thanks for the interest mate! If you're serious about participating then there should be enough time to get your post count up as the competition doesn't start until March, although I'm not sure how quickly these spots will fill up.

CJ's thread for Australian & New Zealand gamers could be a good starting point to introduce yourself and get some discussions happening: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/29160-australia-nz-ps4-ps3-vita-gamers/

The Project Platinum threads might also interest you as a trophy hunter, you can also hurl some banter at the rest of us currently competing in season 1 as well if that's more your style (banter is strongly encouraged within this competition :P ).

Thanks Wayne. I'll start posting around and see if I hit the 50 before the spots fill up.

Been looking at the profiles of some of the guys who are entering and I think I could be quite competitive against them. So they will probably be happy if I don't hit the 50 to get in.  ;)

• Like 2

Seeing as my rum bribe has arrived, I'll be returning for season 2. Just to make everyone else look good with my awesome lack of trophies & points lol.

Thanks feral, good to have you back for season 2! You can join me down the bottom of the league, just like in the C2 Invitational League that's where all the cool kids are :).

Foiling my plans to use AC Ezio trilogy! lol

You should know by now that I'll do whatever it takes to ensure that you don't win :P.

Sign me up, please. This'll be way up my alley.  :D

Thanks olimoo, good to have you in the competition!

Hannah Montana? Really? You have no shame and I absolutely love it!!!

I'm not sure why you're surprised CJ has started playing Hannah Montana xD.

Thanks Wayne. I'll start posting around and see if I hit the 50 before the spots fill up.

Been looking at the profiles of some of the guys who are entering and I think I could be quite competitive against them. So they will probably be happy if I don't hit the 50 to get in.  ;)

I'm sure that there will still be a couple of spots left once you hit the 50 posts. There's some good competition here though so be careful what you wish for :lol:.

Also up for a second season :)

Thanks Epic, good to have you back for season 2!

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 3

Thanks feral, good to have you back for season 2! You can join me down the bottom of the league, just like in the C2 Invitational League that's where all the cool kids are :).

Cheers mate. Lol fuck yeah it is & it's also where the real competition is. Takes effort to get that wooden spoon.

• Like 1

I only have a ps3 but next year when I've got some spare money, I'll get a PS4 and ps vita.

I'll work on getting 50 posts :D

No need to rush out and buy new systems, although it's good to hear that we'll have another inhabitant on Vita Island soon! No problems mate, I'm sure that you'll reach the 50 long before the competition fills up.

• Like 1

That will be hard haha

You have quite a few relatively easy games on your profile that you could finish up (Assassin's Creed II, Rogue, Jak, Lego, Ratchet & Clank and Skylanders for 14 plats).

Or you could just pull a cj and plat Albedo, The Bunker, Coffin Dodgers, Hannah Montana, Megamind, My Name is Mayo, Nubla and every other Disney/Telltale release. :lol:

• Like 4