The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

You have quite a few relatively easy games on your profile that you could finish up (Assassin's Creed II, Rogue, Jak, Lego, Ratchet & Clank and Skylanders for 14 plats).

Or you could just pull a cj and plat Albedo, The Bunker, Coffin Dodgers, Hannah Montana, Megamind, My Name is Mayo, Nubla and every other Disney/Telltale release. :lol:

Yeah, it's just the collectibles that I'm having tons of trouble with, if most of my games didn't have them, I'd have them done :) Edited by fang7744

You have quite a few relatively easy games on your profile that you could finish up (Assassin's Creed II, Rogue, Jak, Lego, Ratchet & Clank and Skylanders for 14 plats).

Or you could just pull a cj and plat Albedo, The Bunker, Coffin Dodgers, Hannah Montana, Megamind, My Name is Mayo, Nubla and every other Disney/Telltale release. :lol:

Damn in before I got a chance. Fark that Cj guy, have you seen he has added all the Skylanders games to his profile and almost plated Imaginators already...... talk about no shame   :facepalm:

• Like 1

Pull a CJ lol I love it! But why stop there? Auto sync all the Sound Shapes while you're at it  :D

Yeah, it's just the collectibles that I'm having tons of trouble with, if most of my games didn't have them, I'd have them done :)

Use a guide mate, there are some really good guides on here or type in the name of the game and write "trophy walkthrough" into Google or even YouTube. Collectibles are the bane of all trophy hunters, but you'll get there.

Edited by MattyH16

Pull a CJ lol I love it! But why stop there? Auto sync all the Sound Shapes while you're at it :D

Use a guide mate, there are some really good guides on here or type in the name of the game and write "trophy walkthrough" into Google or even YouTube. Collectibles are the bane of all trophy hunters, but you'll get there.

Yeah haha.

Need one more trophy and i can plat Sniper Elite: V2 same with Borderlands 2 :D

Who won season 1?

No one yet. It ends on 30th December. At the moment it looks like a close race between Gibbo_0113 and cjshaitan for first/second with myself in third.

It'll likely end with cj in first, Gibbo in second and myself in third once the end-of-season bonus points are awarded since they're so valuable.

Got to wait till the end of the month but looks like some banana that only plays shitty kids games and likes to hurl abuse at real players ....... what a dick

I thought i had you but then someone brought up the end score. A ridiculous 100 points, almost more than what we got the entire comp :P Congratulations on your win.  

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

I thought i had you but then someone brought up the end score. A ridiculous 100 points, almost more than what we got the entire comp :P Congratulations on your win.  

Yep not much chance with that bonus ( also my 20 plats / 800 trophies this month pretty much sealed it )

Oh I am holding a few games back for next year. Surely you can't shame your way to victory next year...could you? Nah...

My multiple region copies of all Skylanders begs to differ

• Like 1

My multiple region copies of all Skylanders begs to differ

You're more shameless and whoreish than I thought lol.

This is the real suppose of season 2, can CJ whore his way to victory twice or will he end up in the gutter drooling after a mass whore OD :P

• Like 3

Sorry man. At least Wayne's doing away with it for season 2 since it's definitely unbalanced. 100 points and only three of us have even reached that in 10 months of the normal scoring. :lol:

• Like 2

As long as Sony keep giving us games like My name is Mayo CJ will never be stopped :lol: .

Oh, I can suffer through those too...but do I want to? Unsure...

You're more shameless and whoreish than I thought lol.

This is the real suppose of season 2, can CJ whore his way to victory twice or will he end up in the gutter drooling after a mass whore OD :P

This happened to me in July. I spent the first 6 days of July earning 5 platinums and I was on a roll. But all 5 were awful shameful games and I stopped hunting trophies for the rest of the month after that. Ever since that moment, my trophy count has decreased dramatically. I stopped getting up there in the points like I used to. Turns out you can OD on shameful trophies with no enjoyment  -_-

Beware CJ, it could happen to you too... :D

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3

Oh, I can suffer through those too...but do I want to? Unsure...

This happened to me in July. I spent the first 6 days of July earning 5 platinums and I was on a roll. But all 5 were awful shameful games and I stopped hunting trophies for the rest of the month after that. Ever since that moment, my trophy count has decreased dramatically. I stopped getting up there in the points like I used to. Turns out you can OD on shameful trophies with no enjoyment  -_-

Beware CJ, it could happen to you too... :D

Nah man, what you don't seem to understand is I acutally love me a shameful plat, lol and 5 plats in 5 days cmon, you think I ain't seen that before :)

Nah man, what you don't seem to understand is I acutally love me a shameful plat, lol and 5 plats in 5 days cmon, you think I ain't seen that before :)

It's not that you haven't seen it or if if it is impressive or not. What I am saying is that I burnt out after powering through too many crappy games. It's all part of the fun though.

• Like 1

It's not that you haven't seen it or if if it is impressive or not. What I am saying is that I burnt out after powering through too many crappy games. It's all part of the fun though.

I hear you, coming out of that teams league I am amazed at the volume some people can put in, day after day. There are some real trophy hunting machines out there :)

Edited by cjshaitan

I hear you, coming out of that teams league I am amazed at the volume some people can put in, day after day. There are some real trophy hunting machines out there :)

I thought I was...and maybe I used to be. I'm not at the level I was though. I'd love to break into Australia's top 100!