The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

I missed out last year and would be interested if there are spare slots, I enjoyed reading the posts of the first season from time to time over the period of the hunt.

Thanks mate, welcome to the competition!

Got 50 posts :D

Nice work mate, welcome to the competition!

Nice! Now you can aim to get 50 platinums  B)

We can't all be good enough to hit 50 platinums Matt :P

Damn in before I got a chance. Fark that Cj guy, have you seen he has added all the Skylanders games to his profile and almost plated Imaginators already...... talk about no shame   :facepalm:

What's wrong with Skylanders? They're definitely not shame games!*

*I may or may not own several of the games myself

Got to wait till the end of the month but looks like some banana that only plays shitty kids games and likes to hurl abuse at real players ....... what a dick

Well no wonder why this guy won, wasn't that the whole point of the competition!? :lol:

Lol. At least most of the kids games are complete so you will struggle during season 2 ;)

Oh no, comments like this will only motivate him... :facepalm:

Sorry man. At least Wayne's doing away with it for season 2 since it's definitely unbalanced. 100 points and only three of us have even reached that in 10 months of the normal scoring. :lol:

Yeah I thought that it wouldn't be that unbalanced, was hoping that people would earn a lot more points from backlog games lol.

Yeah I thought that it wouldn't be that unbalanced, was hoping that people would earn a lot more points from backlog games lol.

People probably forgot about that the backlog games. I know I certainly did lol.

Edited by feral611
  • Like 1

People probably forgot about that the backlog games. I know I certainly did lol.

I didn't forget, I obviously just chose the wrong ones for my backlog games at the start of the season  :)  

Imagine how much more successful the backlog category would be if you could nominate a game for inclusion in your backlog nominations after you complete it mid season.  :P

Edited by cjshaitan

I didn't forget, I obviously just chose the wrong ones for my backlog games at the start of the season  :)  

Imagine how much more successful the backlog category would be if you could nominate a game for inclusion in your backlog nominations after you complete it mid season.  :P

Lol you didn't choose all your whore games :P

Yeah that would have people raking in the points.

• Like 1

The Sensei of Shame knows no bounds.

- Gal Gun Double Peace

- Upset EB Games cancelled orders the day it was supposed to come out

- PQube will save us all

Obviously game of the year material but a victim of bad press. I haven't heard of anyone coming away without a smile on their face after playing. Edited by cjshaitan