Being stuck and forced to quit to menu

MoreTheVictim

So I was just messing around and stood on a roof ready to strike at the guard behind me. Then suddenly I was stuck, the guard behind was stuck and I couldn't move or do anything. All I could do was move the camera and quit to main menu. Should have tried to fast travel, but didn't thought of that. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Hmm.. I had 2 enemies being stuck, both in the frontier. One of them was stuck in a tree and I couldn't attack him or kill or anything. He just stood there hugging the tree.

Some how he got out when I whistled and I could kill him.

The 2nd one was terrible and forced me to try the 'Prince of Thieves' trophy again. Not a hard trophy, but still, you know that feeling when you can't get a trophy and you have to try again due to a STUPID reason.

The last guard was stuck in one of those hiding spots you can hide in. I couldn't punch him, my fist went right through, I hit him with my rope dart 10 times, he screamed but didn't died. Picked up a musket, couldn't shoot. Tried walking to other guards close by and lead them to him and maybe he would attack me in open conflict, but no.

So I tried walking away for a bit and return, nope.

So finally I put down a trip wire mine and it instantly exploded. But ofcourse I killed him even though he still stood in the exact same spot.

So I had to retry the trophy. Luckily the spot I found the convoy had like a 100% spawnrate because everytime I get there a convoy spawns. (on the right side of the map, next to Lexington it is I think on a threeway, can't miss it)

it happened to me several times...i froze and reboot ps3 was the only way, about funny glitches, my best was i was about to enter a house the i saw 2 horses behind me and i turned around and get out of the way and i saw the wagon enter the house and exit it sideway and do it over and over again runing in circles, was funy as hell :lol:, but yeah this game need a serious patch cuz it has a lot of bugs and glitches.

nope.

but then again, I only put 5 hours into the game so far.... I had it since release..... shame.

Why's that? Because you don't like the game or because you've been busy playing the Vita? When I got my Vita I didn't turn my PS3 on for quite a while, so if that's the case with you I can definitely understand it. Also, if you'd like me to give your game the attention deserves, feel free to send it to me. :lol:

Parker

Why's that? Because you don't like the game or because you've been busy playing the Vita? When I got my Vita I didn't turn my PS3 on for quite a while, so if that's the case with you I can definitely understand it. Also, if you'd like me to give your game the attention deserves, feel free to send it to me. :lol:

Parker

well, it is NOT a bad game, but it is not the best assassins creed either.

I have not really played much of it because of ragnarok odyssey, oh that game is excellent!