No DLC trophies?

pskid247

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I get to play these without MP, might make me committed enough to go for 100%. I just hope that these days I'm good enough to imress Warren Vidic...

I know that we are only a small percentage of the gaming community but i was actually only referring to people who care about trophies. It wouldn't make sense to make the comment i made about non-trophy hunters.

Anyway, i hope it doesn't put anyone off because these are really good games; i wouldn't say great, but good.

If you're not saying it, I will: AC II and AC Brotherhood are great games! :)

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Well I never touched the Lost Archives DLC, but is there a reason why people hate the Impress Warren Vidic trophy?

Nah, no real reason, it's just that all of Assassin's Creed is reasonably easy third person stuff while this is first person and more difficult. I didn't have the patience to go for the achievement back on X360 but I'll definitely go for it now on PS4.

Edited by BillyHorrible

• 10 months later...

i was a huge fan of multiplayer (on ACB, ACR, ACBF). not suprised that they didn't put servers to play MP, because they didn't put any MP on Unity or Syndicate.
they lost btw a huge community of players (their choice).
this DLC lost archive is not a real assassin's creed thing, just some stupid idea from developpers. 

the vidic trophy is known to be glitchy. 

i won't play revelations, to not have a platinum, just for this reason. 

kuck ubisoft 

#ubisoftnomore 

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2017 at 4:25 PM, fregoli1 said:

i was a huge fan of multiplayer (on ACB, ACR, ACBF). not suprised that they didn't put servers to play MP, because they didn't put any MP on Unity or Syndicate.
they lost btw a huge community of players (their choice).
this DLC lost archive is not a real assassin's creed thing, just some stupid idea from developpers. 

the vidic trophy is known to be glitchy. 

i won't play revelations, to not have a platinum, just for this reason. 

kuck ubisoft 

#ubisoftnomore 

This trophy is too easy casual gamer you are 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 1:02 AM, KillerLegend91 said:

This trophy is too easy casual gamer you are 

It's not that easy. Took me many, many tries. I eventually did it twice - on PS3 and PS4. Probably the hardest trophy in the whole series for me. Even harder than Il Principe.