Hunter Society side missions

MoreTheVictim

I'm doing to Hunter Society challenges as my first club challenges and I wonder where I have start/find those side missions.

I'm at the end of level 2 now (only need to complete hunting map, shouldn't be that hard) so soon I only have those side missions left.

I don't see any of those on the map/mini-map and I think that there are many other things that don't show up on the map.

I believe I have done one of them, but I thought it was a homestead mission. Not sure why, but possibly the start location was next to a homestead mission because it involved one of the artisans. I had to chase a white cougar and it ended up in a cave and when I walked in it jumped on me and then a cutscene started so I thought I failed but the woman that gave me the mission shot the cougar and I couldn't loot it :(

Well anway enough spoken, where do I start the other missions? Are they random, or do they appear on the map after I finished level 3?

So there is where I start ALL the missions??

And since you're busy replying to other threads I might aswell ask you this:

Do you know anything about icons disappearing from the map even when you visited them?

I'm quite sure I visited the general store in both Concord and Lexington. I even bought and sold something in both.

But when I came back later one of them disappeared of the map and even after entering again and this time using the accountbook plus selling and buying something it did not returned on the map after I exited the building.

Maybe a glitch?