$20 PSN card giveaway

jacks

Sometimes I really think that I should create an US account to use besides my Brazilian account... Oh well...

You should put as a rule that any and all participants can only name a game per post, so to avoid people with long lists. Remember, the person cant be blamed for breaking a rule that was not properly explained. 

Sometimes I really think that I should create an US account to use besides my Brazilian account... Oh well...

You should put as a rule that any and all participants can only name a game per post, so to avoid people with long lists. Remember, the person cant be blamed for breaking a rule that was not properly explained. 

Added. I would hope people would pick that up, but just in case we have someone that puts 39 names because I said don't list 40... yeah... probably best to cover all bases.

I'd like to enter for the grand prize giveaway and I'll take a shot at guessing your 2006 GOTY

God Hand, since it was released in 2006 in the US, it's a cult classic despite the infamous IGN score, Clover Studios has unfortunately shut down since then, and freakin' Shinki Mijami of Resident Evil 4 fame directed this game.

• Like 1

Enter me in the $20 giveaway and I think the game your talking about is the masterpiece Okami which I would love to see have a sequel and as far as I remember the studio that developed it closed down and the director of the game was, Hedeki Kamiya (who directed several Resident Evil titles).

Edit: If its not Okami, my next choice is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Edited by Araiz1212

Am I still allowed another shot then? God Hand? (How many goes are we allowed at this?)

Edit: Was ninja'd anyway :shakefist:

I'd like to enter for the grand prize giveaway and I'll take a shot at guessing your 2006 GOTY

God Hand, since it was released in 2006 in the US, it's a cult classic despite the infamous IGN score, Clover Studios has unfortunately shut down since then, and freakin' Shinki Mijami of Resident Evil 4 fame directed this game.

You both will be given a code for FFVII, since it was a damn near tie. Very happy this went quickly because it's friggin God Hand.

• Like 2