S ranking question

To get the trophies for S ranking multiple fights, do each of those fights have to be S ranked for the S rank to be counted? Example being the very first S rank trophy, which is two different fights.  If I S rank those two fights, I'll get it? And it does not need to be in a row right? As in, S rank one fight, do another different fight, come back and S rank the second fight, I should still get the trophy at the results screen?

Yeah. And no, they don't got to be in a row. As long as you achieve the S ranks, and have such scored saved, it doesn't matter how you do it.

Ah that's good to hear then, as this mission I'm on, got the first two S ranked, but the last one, an A rank (even tried going back for an S rank, got an A rank again x.x).

Edit: And S ranking is essentially, not loosing too much health in the fight right? All those extra things to do on the list aren't needed right?

Edited by DrakeHellsing

• 4 weeks later...

Ah that's good to hear then, as this mission I'm on, got the first two S ranked, but the last one, an A rank (even tried going back for an S rank, got an A rank again x.x).

Edit: And S ranking is essentially, not loosing too much health in the fight right? All those extra things to do on the list aren't needed right?

For S-Rank you need atleast 90% health left and 90% of the Quicktimes Event Stars per fight. The Extra things are not necessary.

To get the trophies for S ranking multiple fights, do each of those fights have to be S ranked for the S rank to be counted? Example being the very first S rank trophy, which is two different fights.  If I S rank those two fights, I'll get it? And it does not need to be in a row right? As in, S rank one fight, do another different fight, come back and S rank the second fight, I should still get the trophy at the results screen?

Unlike 3 where you can be fine with a battle ending with A or B rank, 4 requires every battle be S-rank. Not really a problem if you make wise use of chakra dash. But that's where it can be a challenge to get S, since that 90% health is a test of will, and you need to get QTE without mistake (just use a guide for that, or as other people do, mash all the buttons at once)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/20/2019 at 0:16 PM, StiffTripple_X said:

The Madara fight when you have to fly through the air about drove me to that point. Though after I platted this game it made platting ultimate storm 3 seem like a cakewalk to plat.

Yeah the previous games' S ranks were nothing compared to this game haha