How to Boost Online FUT Draft! Quick Guide

Mister_Ericsson

i just boosted the thophie "The Invincibles" and here is a quick guide how i and my friend made it.

Create 7 new PSN accounts, go in FIFA and create a new EA account. Now you have 8 acounts. Your Partner has to do the same.

While you dont get any freetoken anymore (maybe one) you have to get some coins. Just go to a game currency Site like "mmoga" and transfer 30000 coins to every account. I recommend "player action", fast and easy.  So you will need 2 x 100000 coins, more or less. Its not that expensive.

Then get a paper and write down a tournament tree with 16 players/accounts. Make sure your Primary Account will get to the end. Remenber, you cant play two times against the same account, therefore the 16 accounts. 

In game, score a goal and the pretended loser can quit after 10 minutes. 

Dont transfer 100000 coins to one account, you might get banned by ea ;-).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Mr. Ericsson

Edited by Mister_Ericsson
  • Like 4

i just boosted the thophie "The Invincibles" and here is a quick guide how i and my friend made it.

Create 7 new PSN accounts, go in FIFA and create a new EA account. Now you have 8 acounts. Your Partner has to do the same.

While you dont get any freetoken anymore (maybe one) you have to get some coins. Just go to a game currency Site like "mmoga" and transfer 30000 coins to every account. I recommend "player action", fast and easy.  So you will need 2 x 100000 coins, more or less. Its not that expensive.

Then get a paper and write down a tournament tree with 16 players/accounts. Make sure your Primary Account will get to the end. Remenber, you cant play two times against the same account, therefore the 16 accounts. 

In game, score a goal and the pretended loser can quit after 10 minutes. 

Dont transfer 100000 coins to one account, you might get banned by ea ;-).

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Mr. Ericsson

This is an awesome method. I'm gonna use it when I'm going for this trophy. Is it only PS4? Where is the link of the website?

Do you think it could work on 17 as well?

Also, if you want tournament of 16, you only need 5 accounts, 16 accounts is a bit of an overkill =D

Or do you think that transferring coins to one account would be more obvious to catch?

You can  just log-out everytime you are losing in fut-draft in 17

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Should this trophy be easier to obtain now? Would most of the better Fifa players have moved onto Fifa 17 by now? Creating a bunch of accounts seems like a bit of a ball ache for a trophy. 

Yeah, that's usually the case. You still face the possibility of running into one decent opponent, so you'd need to be at least semi-decent at the game.

47 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Yeah, that's usually the case. You still face the possibility of running into one decent opponent, so you'd need to be at least semi-decent at the game.

I'm on FUT division 5 I think. Yeah I'd expect to come across a few good players, just hoping a lot less of them are still on 16. Saving up the 15k coins for each attempt is the worst of it. Hopefully I'll manage it during the week. 

20 hours ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

I'm on FUT division 5 I think. Yeah I'd expect to come across a few good players, just hoping a lot less of them are still on 16. Saving up the 15k coins for each attempt is the worst of it. Hopefully I'll manage it during the week. 

If you are cautious, I'd recommend a site called futscope. It pretty much got me the plat on my older account. Before starting the match, I'd track my opponent (apparently it only tracks FIFA 15 stats but it was still useful) and if they had a low win %, I'd start up the game. With that I comfortably got the trophy.

2 hours ago, Smithy said:

If you are cautious, I'd recommend a site called futscope. It pretty much got me the plat on my older account. Before starting the match, I'd track my opponent (apparently it only tracks FIFA 15 stats but it was still useful) and if they had a low win %, I'd start up the game. With that I comfortably got the trophy.

That sounds cool, thanks. I didn't think you could back out of a match without losing the coins. What would you say is a good low win % to look out for?

36 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

That sounds cool, thanks. I didn't think you could back out of a match without losing the coins. What would you say is a good low win % to look out for?

Below 40% was my comfort zone. It all depends how good you are to be honest. And you can't exactly back out of the match, but just stat check your opponent during the menu screen where you're selecting your kit etc...If you don't like the look of them then you can back out without losing anything :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I bought all the coin boosters in 1 go starting with the 1000x15 all the way down to the 200x5 but it's using the 200 boosters first, damn game. And I can confirm Fifa 16 is easier now still pretty hard but if your semi decent you stand a chance anyone who wants to win 3 games I'll boost the final twice with you and then again so we both get the trophy. Message me via my psn id if interested.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2017 at 0:45 AM, bani24jj said:

I have a doubt. If 2 players need the trophy, do we need 7 accounts each one or more?  Maybe I'm wrong but, Do we need 14 accounts to get the trophy?

Draft is a four round mode so you either create all those account or you use the FIFA street boosting scheme. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 11:45 PM, bani24jj said:

I have a doubt. If 2 players need the trophy, do we need 7 accounts each one or more?  Maybe I'm wrong but, Do we need 14 accounts to get the trophy?

yes thats the point. 7 dummy accounts and 1 main account for both players. Both players need 8 accounts each to boost the trophy once. You need 120k each to boost it once. 240k each if both players need it. Thats why this trophy is just a piece of sh*t. Because the game is dead, your not guaranteed to get it when there could be pro players just playing against you for the sake of it. And boosting it is a huge effort. I've found the best way to boost it so far personally is to just keep searching until you match with someone, leave the match up but remember their psn. message them and try and bribe the win with a decent amount of coins and hope they dont screw you over. But yh this is imo this is the worst trophy for trophy collectors who are only decent at fifa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 5:17 AM, bani24jj said:

so if me and someone else wants this fucking trophy we need 28 account, 14 each one. Damn that's no nice :(

Why 28 accounts? I'll try with 15 dummy account, I'll spend 80 dollars and 5 dollars more for FIFA 16 physical disk. I think if with this method I can get the fucking trophy ?

Spoiler

To start, each person needs 8 accounts.
In this example, the accounts will be called A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8 and B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8 (obviously when the accounts are made you can call them whatever, aslong as you keep track of which is which).

In Round 1, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 2.

A1vsB1 - winner A1
A2vsB2 - winner B2
A3vsB3 - winner A3
A4vsB4 - winner B4
A5vsB5 - winner A5
A6vsB6 - winner B6
A7vsB7 - winner A7
A8vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 2, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 3.

A1vsB2 - winner A1
A3vsB4 - winner B4
A5vsB6 - winner A5
A7vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 3, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 4 (the final).

A1vsB4 - winner A1
A5vsB8 - winner B8

now onto the final

A1vsB8 - Winner A1

This method is quite simple and will help to boost the entire thing from start to finish, but the only downside to this is how long it may take to find each other in the game.

Edited by Trophy Hunter
  • Like 2

On 28/12/2017 at 10:16 AM, Trophy Hunter said:

Why 28 accounts? I'll try with 15 dummy account, I'll spend 80 dollars and 5 dollars more for FIFA 16 physical disk. I think if with this method I can get the fucking trophy 1f621.png

Reveal hidden contents

In this example, the accounts will be called A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8 and B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8 (obviously when the accounts are made you can call them whatever, aslong as you keep track of which is which).

In Round 1, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 2.

A1vsB1 - winner A1
A2vsB2 - winner B2
A3vsB3 - winner A3
A4vsB4 - winner B4
A5vsB5 - winner A5
A6vsB6 - winner B6
A7vsB7 - winner A7
A8vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 2, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 3.

A1vsB2 - winner A1
A3vsB4 - winner B4
A5vsB6 - winner A5
A7vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 3, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 4 (the final).

A1vsB4 - winner A1
A5vsB8 - winner B8

now onto the final

A1vsB8 - Winner A1

This method is quite simple and will help to boost the entire thing from start to finish, but the only downside to this is how long it may take to find each other in the game.

Unfortunately with this method only 1 player will get the trophy that's why 28 accounts are need it if 2 players want this shitty trophy :(

• 1 month later...

In this example, the accounts will be called A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8 and B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8 (obviously when the accounts are made you can call them whatever, as long as you keep track of which is which).

1. A1vsB1 - winner A1
2. A2vsB2 - winner B2
3. A3vsB3 - winner A3
4. A4vsB4 - winner B4
5. A5vsB5 - winner A5
6. A6vsB6 - winner B6
7. A7vsB7 - winner A7
8. A8vsB8 - winner B8

9. A1vsB2 - winner A1
10. A3vsB4 - winner B4
11. A5vsB6 - winner A5

12. A7vsB8 - winner B8

13. A1vsB4 - winner A1
14. A5vsB8 - winner B8

now onto the final

15. A1vsB8 - Winner A1

2nd step

16. A1vsB5 - winner B5
17. A2vsB6 - winner A2
18. A3vsB7 - winner B7
19. A4vsB8 - winner A4
20. A5vsB1 - winner B1
21. A6vsB2 - winner A6
22. A7vsB3 - winner B3
23. A8vsB4 - winner A8

24. A2vsB5 - winner B5
25. A4vsB7 - winner A4
26. A6vsB1 - winner B1
27. A8vsB3 - winner A8

28. A4vsB5 - winner A4
29. A8vsB1 - winner B1

now onto the final

30. A4vsB1 - Winner B1

Edited by lexx79755
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...