Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

I think this guide is now done, hopefully everything is fully explained and no one will have questions, but if you have anything you wanna ask, do it here.

Thank you Yuri for all the research and setup and I'm sorry if I somehow botched the first attempt. Just knowing that the second attempt was successful means that if trophy hunters work together, anyone who wants this trophy can help a few others get it as well.

You rock, man!

• Like 1

Thank you Yuri for all the research and setup and I'm sorry if I somehow botched the first attempt. Just knowing that the second attempt was successful means that if trophy hunters work together, anyone who wants this trophy can help a few others get it as well.

You rock, man!

It absolutely wasn't your fault and that failed run totally helped in the writing of this game. Without that, I wouldn't know that SP needs to have the stage unlocked to play challenges on it, neither that sending multiple challenges at once bugged up SP's challenge. Trust me when I said that 'failed' run was more helpful than a waste of time.

Great writeup. That's an awesome find that the same person can help multiple people. Makes this slightly more in reach.

Now to start looking for someone again.

Actually, I totally forgot to mention, I do have 2 other IDs ready for this (they were ready before and I found ryansvader by accident and got everything done with him). One is needing some time to focus on this and the other is just waiting for the game to arrive (bought another copy online). You can add me for the next run, but I would like to have 2+ other people to run this with at the same time. Let me know if you are interested. xD

Amazing job and amazing guide, Yuri. Thanks a lot again for your generosity, patience and hard work. I had given up on this, so boy I'm glad I commented on your status update about it :)

HAHAHAHA I'm actually grateful that you ended up joining last session even though time wasn't in your favor. I absolutely hate to leave people behind and I'm happy that I managed to help you as well. Big thanks for ryansvader for doing 4x runs instead of 3x like previously talked. xD

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Hi yuri just want to say your method worked like a charm i cant thank you enough your a life saver dude ?

Happy you got it done and we all gotta thank @crisding89 before anything else because he was the one to find it, I just upgraded the method. Found anything confusing to do or it all was pretty simple to follow? I know it's a lot of info, but I chose to be over feeding info instead of barely explaining shit.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

So Yuri, sorry this sounds really confusing to me.  I uploaded my first online score on 03/10/12, when I earned the "Scored!" trophy.  Would that mean I am eligible to help people with getting this trophy?

Hi i just checked your trophies and it looks like you can if you add me i can check for sure , then you can look to help people and get the trophy your self. If you need some one to talk you through what to do i can help you there too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

So Yuri, sorry this sounds really confusing to me.  I uploaded my first online score on 03/10/12, when I earned the "Scored!" trophy.  Would that mean I am eligible to help people with getting this trophy?

As Maximus said, you should be a possible carrier if you never played the game after that day. If you do, I think @Gage and @reckscollie are still needing the trophy, so you might be able to help both with it.

2 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Hi i just checked your trophies and it looks like you can if you add me i can check for sure , then you can look to help people and get the trophy your self. If you need some one to talk you through what to do i can help you there too.

It will have to be after the holidays, but I would definatly be willing to help some people

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

As Maximus said, you should be a possible carrier if you never played the game after that day. If you do, I think @Gage and @reckscollie are still needing the trophy, so you might be able to help both with it.

I played the game, but I didn't get the online trophies.  I am willing to help, and then if someone would be willing to help me get them, than that would be awesome.  Thanks for putting this up Yuri

34 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I played the game, but I didn't get the online trophies.  I am willing to help, and then if someone would be willing to help me get them, than that would be awesome.  Thanks for putting this up Yuri

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh............. so you might not be eligible anymore. Did you play offline though?

17 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

I just sent you a friend request. Can you please add me I would like to check if you are eligible to help. I need both trophies.