Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

A massive thank you to @Smzthyy and @EL_DIOS_JORGE for pulling a lot of people through another successfull session today! It's amazing that you are still helping so many people with this, even after you got it done for yourself already Smithy. Jorge also showed some amazing dedication today, as it must have been quite difficult to spin your whole body around while playing Bot Invasion for a good 2hrs today :D 

If you two ever need help with a game that I own, just let me know and we'll get it done!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I’m 4th-ish place for the in-game leaderboards for a lot of little deviants (the stuff with a tied max score). I’ve been asked to be the SP many, many, many times for this trophy, mostly owing to the first post about this. Like, numerous times a month for years now. I tried to help people a few times, it never worked (no, I’m not asking you to tell me what we did wrong), and thusly I’ve logged on post-2012 and so now I’m done. If there is some list I can go on to tell people to stop asking me, that’d be great.

Ask yourself: Do you really think you’re the first person to see that name there, near the top and comprised of English words, and try to ask? Advice: Move well down the leaderboards when asking anybody about this! Anybody else near the top is undoubtedly sick of being asked or no longer eligible. Advice 2: at least say please. The people I tried with were all real polite and gracious, so I was happy to.

Edited by wizardskey
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, new to the thread. Hoping to get the challenge upheld trophy out the way just like many others. If it's possible for anyone to help me out I'd really appreciate it. Please feel free to message me either here or on psn. Don't worry, I won't be sending out any random psn messages. Lol.

Thanks everybody.

PSN: SLICK_HEARTLESS

On 04/04/2021 at 1:26 PM, Smzthyy said:

The next session is scheduled for Wednesday at 12pm EST.

https://psnprofiles.com/session/241587-little-deviants

Unfortunately the PS Vita Messages app will be removed on June 28, 2021, which will make the Honour Upheld trophy unobtainable. Now is the time to join if you have any interest in obtaining the platinum trophy.

Hi.

Only now I saw this post. A friend told me about it. There will be another boosting session?

Thank you.

PSN: Meguer

1 hour ago, Smzthyy said:

The next session is scheduled for Saturday at 3pm GMT.

https://psnprofiles.com/session/242050-little-deviants

Unfortunately the PS Vita Messages app will be removed on June 28, 2021, which will make the Honour Upheld trophy unobtainable. Now is the time to join if you have any interest in obtaining the platinum trophy.

I don’t why you keep putting yourself through this, but the community are really lucky you are. I’d be interested to hear how many have been carried through your sessions now or when you’ve hosted your final one. I might be wrong, but did you also host some of the nightmarish MotoGP 09/10/11 20 player sessions? I’m pretty sure I remember you from one or more of those :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Smzthyy said:

The next session is scheduled for Saturday at 3pm GMT.

https://psnprofiles.com/session/242050-little-deviants

Unfortunately the PS Vita Messages app will be removed on June 28, 2021, which will make the Honour Upheld trophy unobtainable. Now is the time to join if you have any interest in obtaining the platinum trophy.

Thank you very much mate! 

I've joined the session. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, Smzthyy said:

I am no longer going to be helping with Honour Upheld, so please stop messaging me about Little Deviants. There is someone else that is interested in carrying a group at some point so maybe they will leave a post here in order to let everyone know that they're up for it.

Just want to thank all of these guys for taking the time to carry a group through this:

acroshot (4 carries)

Orenn16 (39 carries)

Beeblebrox-san (14 carries)

Stueeeee_P (7 carries)

EL_DIOS_JORGE (15 carries)

Please don't message any of them as they are no longer eligible to help. 

Thank you for all the work you did on this! You’re an mvp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bezenko said:

I don’t why you keep putting yourself through this, but the community are really lucky you are. I’d be interested to hear how many have been carried through your sessions now or when you’ve hosted your final one. I might be wrong, but did you also host some of the nightmarish MotoGP 09/10/11 20 player sessions? I’m pretty sure I remember you from one or more of those :) 

I feel like with a trophy like this it is important to try and maximise the number of achievers for each eligible player. That’s mainly why I like to organise these sessions as I can always ensure that a decent number of people will be able to earn the trophy each time.

Yeah, I did organise a few sessions for those MotoGP games a little while ago. Fun times...

• Like 4