TheYuriG

Honor Upheld V2.0

349 posts in this topic

@Moosbert thank you very much for help; @Smzthyy thank you very much for organizing the session that made it possible.

Guys, you are the best!👏👏👏👏👏

Once again, thanks @Moosbert for your help, also for @Smzthyy for organizing the session. It's nice to see players like this so willing to help 👏👏👏

I missed the session. If there's any way anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Argh, kicking myself for missing the recent sessions - I still need this trophy.

PSN ID: oOoJayPoOo

On 4/12/2021 at 0:16 PM, Smzthyy said:

The next session is scheduled for Sunday at 1pm EDT. 

https://psnprofiles.com/session/242479-little-deviants

Unfortunately the PS Vita Messages app will be removed on June 28, 2021, which will make the Honour Upheld trophy unobtainable. Now is the time to join if you have any interest in obtaining the platinum trophy.

Are there any plans to do more before the shutdown? Ill be getting a vita towards the end of next week and wanted to know if I would have time to get this (and any other that require messages) before the shutdown in a few months. Thanks if you can provide any help and if not thanks for helping so many other people :)

7 hours ago, Daddy_star said:

Need some help everyone please

PSN: daddy_star

I send you a Friend Request just now. 
PSN: gojira4life89

There’s going to be two more sessions this weekend. One is scheduled for Saturday at 2pm MST and the other one is scheduled for Sunday at 7pm UTC +1. If you’re interested in joining then please only join the one that is most convenient for you. 

https://psnprofiles.com/session/244273-little-deviants

https://psnprofiles.com/session/243937-little-deviants

Unfortunately the PS Vita Messages app will be removed on June 28, 2021, which will make the Honour Upheld trophy unobtainable. Now is the time to join if you have any interest in obtaining the platinum trophy.

Huge shoutout to @Smzthyy for organizing yesterday's session, @SpyFox2049 for helping everyone get the trophy, as well as the rest of the group for contributing to a successful session! Your help was very much appreciated!

Yeah want to thank @Smzthyyfor organizing the session for today as well. And @aaron_trucker19 as well for helping everyone.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Hysteria

I also want to shout out @Smzthyy and @aaron_trucker19 for yesterday's session! Thanks so much for helping everyone out guys, very much appreciated! 👏

There’s going to be another session on Saturday at 12pm MT. 

https://psnprofiles.com/session/244843-little-deviants

On 6/12/2020 at 0:19 AM, jay_oxford said:

Yeah I would like to look into the online trophies as well depends on when it takes place

thanks @Smzthyy and crazuylone Thanks so much for helping everyone out guys, very much appreciated! 1f44f.png

Huge thanks to @crazyloon_69 for playing this game a near decade ago and helping everyone as well as @Smzthyy for organizing these sessions! <3

Like I said on my way out of the Session, @crazyloon_69 and @Smzthyy you guys are awesome, thank you so much for helping us get this despite all the hoops we had to jump through, and feel free to message me if there are any games I can help you with!