Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

4 hours ago, Marchrius75 said:

How the method to get trophy? Someone can explain me? Thanks 

my psn id: Marchrius75 

to challenge someone: be a psn friend and on a find a game mode where the friends score is lower for the trophy one

Upon receiving a challenge, complete that game mode with a better score than the person who challenged you for second challenge.

5 hours ago, Marchrius75 said:

How the method to get trophy? Someone can explain me? Thanks 

my psn id: Marchrius75 

I would strongly recommend reading the original post *in full*, preferably more than once, to make sure you fully understand the exact steps.

When I got this recently there were several people who messed up a little, and couldn't get their trophy as a result. And it's very hard to find someone able to help you, so you don't want to mess anything up if/when you do find someone.

• Like 1

On 21-5-2021 at 11:58 PM, adamw_96 said:

Are there going to be any more sessions for this? Would love to get these trophies done before they become unobtainable. Thanks

unlikely just finding someone who is ABLE to help with this is probatly not gonna happen and then he or she needs to be wiling to help as well and then set it up as wlel

unlikely anyone else will ever get this trophy

I know its kinda off topic but am trying to get no electric hero trophy by completing the stage without using any pickups but I completed the stage without it twice but no trophy does that means I have not to take any pick up at all? 

Edited by Hysteria

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

I know its kinda off topic but am trying to get no electric hero trophy by completing the stage without using any pickups but I completed the stage without it twice but no trophy does that means I have not to take any pick up at all? 

As long as you don’t use the EMP you should get the trophy, it doesn’t matter if you pick it up or not. You need to make it to the final stage and complete that stage for the trophy to pop.

21 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

As long as you don’t use the EMP you should get the trophy, it doesn’t matter if you pick it up or not. You need to make it to the final stage and complete that stage for the trophy to pop.

Strange that I did it twice without the trophy pops ??‍♂️ I will update soon .

Edited by Hysteria

I was able to find 2 players and accepted my invite. They showed up on my challenge screen so i easily git throwdown. Then i also saw contest on two my maps and beat the 2 players best score on cloud and shack and no trophy. I wsited q long time in results screen but to no avail. But i believe they already got the 2 online troohies so meaning it wont wotk if they got 1 or 2 of the xhallenge trophies but theu still appear on my contest and challenge page.

5 hours ago, DarkTsillah said:

I was able to find 2 players and accepted my invite. They showed up on my challenge screen so i easily git throwdown. Then i also saw contest on two my maps and beat the 2 players best score on cloud and shack and no trophy. I wsited q long time in results screen but to no avail. But i believe they already got the 2 online troohies so meaning it wont wotk if they got 1 or 2 of the xhallenge trophies but theu still appear on my contest and challenge page.

The trophy description says you need to beat a challenge from a PSN friend. Unless they are on your friends list, the trophy won't pop.

But even if they dont send me a challenge will their score show up on the contest (upper part) show up say i played a level that i have a lower score than i have? The thing is i just started yesterday then played 3 stages. Then tried looking for players 2 responded and accepted my friend req. Then i tried playing this after noon and i saw challenge x player and contest x player. So they need to send me a challenge ditectly and not from the game generating it automatically?

7 hours ago, DarkTsillah said:

I was able to find 2 players and accepted my invite. They showed up on my challenge screen so i easily git throwdown. Then i also saw contest on two my maps and beat the 2 players best score on cloud and shack and no trophy. I wsited q long time in results screen but to no avail. But i believe they already got the 2 online troohies so meaning it wont wotk if they got 1 or 2 of the xhallenge trophies but theu still appear on my contest and challenge 

Because im sure if i played other stages and get a low score they will show up on the challenge screen for sure ?

3 hours ago, DarkTsillah said:

But even if they dont send me a challenge will their score show up on the contest (upper part) show up say i played a level that i have a lower score than i have? The thing is i just started yesterday then played 3 stages. Then tried looking for players 2 responded and accepted my friend req. Then i tried playing this after noon and i saw challenge x player and contest x player. So they need to send me a challenge ditectly and not from the game generating it automatically?

Because im sure if i played other stages and get a low score they will show up on the challenge screen for sure ?

For "Honor Upheld" they need to challenge you back and you need to beat their score.

On 31.05.2021 at 2:43 PM, DarkTsillah said:

Hi, can you write their nicknames? Maybe they can help all our group?

Edited by VinniCluber

On 31-5-2021 at 9:47 PM, DarkTsillah said:

Because im sure if i played other stages and get a low score they will show up on the challenge screen for sure 1f601.png

you need to:

1. find someone with a score on the leaderboard. 

2. beat their leaderboard time/score with just a tiny bit and send the challenge. 

3. they will receive it and beat your time/score with just a tiny bit and send a challenge back. 

4. you receive it and need to beat their new time. 

that way you beat an opponents challenge. 

Also with the trick from this thread you can help multiple people and I already count 4 people that are interested. would be nice if these do the trick and help fellow trophy hunters as well :)

On 2021. 05. 31. at 1:43 PM, DarkTsillah said:

Me and a mate are interested too. Please send me a message if you find someone to do it with.

Thanks!