Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

Yeah it’s unobtainable now I don’t think so that you can get them since the msgs in ps vita ended up in June 28 /21 to proof that see the recent players who the online trophies especially the one required messages invitations .

Edited by Hysteria

Hi,

It seems mssg app was done but inv still works for some games like Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken or Fruit Ninja, players still unlocked trophies by the Vita inv system.

If someone wants to quickly try to help me, it will be very appreciated ; there is no reason that the system still work on others games and not on this one, feel free sto mssg me if a pure soul want  to try it, thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 4:49 PM, Boldakov27 said:

There are some guys, who still achieves those trophies, so, if anybody wants to receive them, or have old players who can send the challenges, maybe we will try to got those trophies?

On 12/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, DavySuicide said:

I would be in for this as well.

Count me in ?

• 1 month later...

I last played in 2014. If anyone can help out that would be awesome

EDIT: Someone just checked the leaderboards and found me.  I'm still on it and with a low score to boot. I guess we can try to go for it. If this is in fact possible I'd like to help as many people as I can.  Please add me on psn.

Edited by illuminati1556
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! Is this the only online trophy? If it's possible to achieve I would also like to join as well, but I never played this game before. Will it work if I buy it now? This is a platinum that I really want. Love motion controls games.  Message me please. 

Edited by zemiguelreis

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ADNAN228888 said:

Using the program, there is no other way if you want to get this trophy

My guy please expand on this how are you so sure that it doesn't work ? Have you tried everyone in the world with at 2014 save file ? 

What's this program you keep vaguely mentioning do you mean a hacked vita ? 

You can't just say they use a program and leave it at that with no evidence 

3 hours ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Shame you didn't tell us to help out others ?? 

Congrats I guess 

What are you talking about, I did just tell you. Just go to the boosting thread and find someone and get a challenge sent to you

You didn't even ask if I could help you which I would have lmao you just went straight to passive aggressive mode

Edited by Kiwicrash
  • Like 1