Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

On 14/02/2023 at 6:37 PM, Ressteazy said:

Anyway, hopefully the new charger from Amazon works well. And hoping we get a good amount of people to try. I don't mind how long it takes, I'll just pick a Saturday to chill and get this done.

Thanks for what you’re doing, much appreciated! 

I’m also interested to take part in the boosting session for “Honor Upheld” 

36 minutes ago, Toitoinou51 said:

Thanks for what you’re doing, much appreciated! 

I’m also interested to take part in the boosting session for “Honor Upheld” 

Please count me in. I really need to get this trophy before i proceed to other offline trophies. Thanks!

Hi all, charger came in and Vita turns on. Little Deviants is still on my home screen and the vita itself is on airplane mode just to be safe. 

On 2/20/2023 at 4:24 AM, zemiguelreis said:

Has it been 100% confirmed that @Ressteazy is a suitable player?

If you'd like to add me and check, I guess you could, but people have been saying they can send me challenges and earn the throwdown trophy.

• Like 4

Ok I can confirm that @Ressteazy scores appear on my wall.

They are very high so it would be nice if someone with experience on this game could see what's the easiest SP's personal gold challenge record for a regular player to beat, because after that the SP needs to beat it several times in a row without playing this game for years... and then, the regular trophy hunter player needs to beat that challenge one more time to pop the trophy. 

This session will probably be long and really tough since most players are giving the game a 8/10 in terms of difficulty to get all the golds.

I don't mind doing this research, but it will probably take me at least a month since I won't have much free time, and I don't know when the boosting session will be.

• Like 2

I've gotten the Little Deviants platinum on my old account, so I have added @Ressteazy (who was very quick in adding me back, thankfully ?) so I will play through as much of the game as possible in the next 24 hours and let you know if it is possible to (reasonably) beat any of their scores. I think, and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, that you can access the challenge from the leaderboard by pressing the sword next to the username, then beat the challenge to get "Honor Upheld", then challenge the user to get "Throwdown" without the SP having to access the game. That said, DO NOT try this with SubJosh, just in case. Don't send him anything until the session starts.

EDIT: What I just crossed out does not work. Tried this with Ressteazy on Botz Invasion, and he is still on the leaderboard (I repeat, Ressteazy was NOT wiped from the leaderboard) but Honor Upheld did not pop. It looks like you have to be challenged before you can earn Honor Upheld. I can say so far that his current score of 39,120 in Botz Invasion is beatable, however that score would need to be beaten, then the SP would need to beat that score, and then THAT score would need to be beaten to get Honor Upheld.

Edited by BrainExplorer66
  • Like 4

On 01/02/2023 at 7:24 PM, Ressteazy said:

Hi everyone, someone recently messaged me about this trophy asking if I could help. I need to order a vita charger and wait for it to come in. And then also hope my vita still works? I haven't played since 2012 if that helps anyone looking.

Edit: my scores might be too high but hoping I can still help.

Please add me to the group I don't care how high the scores are I'll try till I die hahaha 

On 2/23/2023 at 6:18 PM, BrainExplorer66 said:

EDIT: What I just crossed out does not work. Tried this with Ressteazy on Botz Invasion, and he is still on the leaderboard (I repeat, Ressteazy was NOT wiped from the leaderboard) but Honor Upheld did not pop. It looks like you have to be challenged before you can earn Honor Upheld. I can say so far that his current score of 39,120 in Botz Invasion is beatable, however that score would need to be beaten, then the SP would need to beat that score, and then THAT score would need to be beaten to get Honor Upheld.

Thank you for confirming this. I had my suspicions but it seemed too good to be true or even foolish to ask. ? In no way diminishing the work done here. It would have been something, some account out there being the key to the trophy being unlockable indefinitely.

Thanks again @Smzthyy and @SubJosh82 for enduring the 5 hour session last night helping 24 people. The first 2 hours were figuring out to launch the game for the SP but after that got figured out the process went pretty smoothly once we got in a rhythm. I appreciated that we kept to a list and followed it. For having around 38-40 people almost all the conversation was supportive and encouraging. 

@Ressteazy looks like a suitable player but that will be a much tougher session to get Honor Upheld. He already has the platinum trophy therefore all his scores on the leaderboard are Gold tier. Therefore all Trophy Hunters (TH) will have to set an initial score higher than Ressteazy to be able to challenge him. Then have Rest beat that gold score and return the challenge back to the TH and have TH beat another gold score. No easy task since Ressteazy probably hasn't played this game in over 10 years.

• Like 3

On 01/03/2023 at 07:42, zemiguelreis said:

Muito obrigado mais uma vez@SubJosh82e@Smzthyy por sua incrível ajuda. Quem esteve lá sabe o quanto foi difícil terminar essa sessão de boost com tanto sucesso.

Gostaria de acrescentar que também foi descoberto um pequeno truque por@Toitoinou51para jogadores que desejam ganhar Honor Upheld. Seu desafio não estava aparecendo no menu principal do Little Deviants e ele fez algo com o botão Home do PS Vita que fez o desafio aparecer. Também ajudou outro caçador de troféus no final da sessão, então talvez ele pudesse explicar melhor aqui! 

Em relação à próxima sessão mais provável com@Ressteazy, Tenho trabalhado para conseguir as Naves Espaciais Douradas em todos os níveis e até agora fiz mais da metade. Tendo Ressteazy como meu amigo PSN, comparei suas pontuações com as minhas e, felizmente, há 1 nível com o qual vocês podem trabalhar. "Cloud Rush" no 1º mundo (Grazy Meadows).

Acredite, não tem outro jeito!

Todos os outros níveis, ou:

• SP tem a pontuação máxima;

• Sua pontuação é muito alta, então é impossível bater 3 vezes seguidas;

• O nível depende muito de "Bônus de Tempo" e coisas assim, então é muito difícil controlar onde sua pontuação terminará.

Corrida da Nuvem:

• Está no 1º mundo, então é rápido para desbloquear para todos;

• Você pode ir bem devagar usando o botão "L" no canto superior esquerdo do Vita, facilitando o controle da sua pontuação e deixando de ganhar pontos logo após bater a pontuação do SP ou TH;

• A pontuação de SP ainda está a alguns milhares de distância da pontuação máxima;

• É um dos níveis mais fáceis de fazer uma nave espacial de ouro.

A única desvantagem é que o nível é meio longo, mas acredite, ganhar Gold Spaceships não é tarefa fácil, então é melhor demorar e conseguir quase todas as vezes (principalmente para SP), do que ter que repetir várias vezes.

Como você pode ver na imagem abaixo, minha pontuação é 2550 pontos a mais que o SP e perdi o combo uma vez, o que significa que é possível fazer ainda melhor.

GWOXv2y.jpg

Então, se vocês quiserem tentar com este nível, este é um resumo muito simples do que você deve fazer para obter a Honra Mantida:

• TH1 adiciona Ressteazy como amigo;

• TH1 joga Cloud Rush desde o primeiro mundo e para logo após fazer mais de 103.550 pontos (idealmente não faça mais de 104.550);

• TH1 espera que a sessão de boosting ocorra e segue as instruções desta thread e do host;

• Quando@Ressteazy receber o desafio, ele precisará fazer mais pontos que o TH1, mas não poderá fazer a pontuação máxima, caso contrário o TH1 não conseguirá bater sua pontuação pela 2ª vez. Depois disso, ele envia o desafio de volta ao CV1.

• Se o SP fizer isso corretamente, seu trabalho acabou com TH1 e ele precisará repetir o processo para os outros jogadores;

• TH1 e todos os outros eventualmente precisarão fazer este nível impecável, mas se você já bateu a pontuação do SP, você o fará facilmente.

Se você não pode fazer isso, bem... nem se preocupe com este troféu porque você não será capaz de obter todas as naves de ouro e a platina de qualquer maneira.

Congratulations on your analysis. In fact, the suggested level is quite calm, but what I could see is that the race lasts an average of 20 minutes. If the session has about 10 THs, it will be a total of 200 minutes of gameplay alone (not counting unforeseen events, or possible repetitions - they may occur, you can't be perfect in every attempt). There will be 10 times that the SP will have to repeat with some precision, as any oversight will have to redo the race. Being very optimistic, it will be a tiring session.

In any case, whether it's easy or difficult, we'll try, I'm on this journey and I wish success to everyone involved.