Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

@jasondm300 You're not showing up as I believe you permanently disappear from challenges as soon as you open the game online, which you must've done just before I added you. Multiple people are only possible when done in the same session.

@Hoagie324 If you accept my request, please don't open the game until myself and anyone else have checked if you show up, and until we are all ready to go. Although I'm not sure if you will show up as you have a trophy earned in late April 2012. Fingers crossed.

@athanasios_osfp No worries, although I'd recommend always reading a guide carefully before taking any action. :P

Edited by tue27

@tue27 @Wuzziaka Again sorry and yes you are right! I'll always read a guide more carefully next time.

edit: Turns out that after beating my challenge @jasondm300 doesnt show on the list. I'm very sorry guys, I messed pretty badly and I feel very horrible right now because I thought he could use his back up save. I really hope Hoagie shows up so you can also take the trophy.

Edited by athanasios_osfp

I can't honestly believe that I wrote this big thread and you guys still messed up. I mean, really, I made pretty clear that it was one-shot only, it's the whole reason why this needs proper setting up.

@Gage and @reckscollie, did you both get screwed up? You were the first ones into this.

So if I got it right, @jasondm300 helped only @athanasios_osfp and that guy alone? That is pretty lame. I've made it pretty clear that everyone needs to be there at once. Reason why the trophy is glitched is because it's online only and once you accept the challenge, you are forever removed from the leaderboards. It's written pretty big in the opening of the post.

I'll make a waiting list now so everyone that needs this trophy can be mentioned whenever another person is found.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I can't honestly believe that I wrote this big thread and you guys still messed up. I mean, really, I made pretty clear that it was one-shot only, it's the whole reason why this needs proper setting up.

@Gage and @reckscollie, did you both get screwed up? You were the first ones into this.

From what I see only athanasios_osfp got it. I was waiting for everyone to set the date. When jasondm300 announced that he's ready I am asleep. When I read this it was all over. Sorry for being in a different timezone.

On 12/11/2016 at 4:53 PM, TheYuriG said:

Step 0: see if the person has a savefile for the game.

• The person has the savefile either locally (physical copy and never deleted it in the past years) or digitally (PS+ backup, but highly unlikely). If so, ask the person to check OFFLINE. Activate airplane mode for this, it's extremely important that the person doesn't play online yet or he/she will get wiped from the challenge wall and you are back to searching someone else. By now, you should already have looked the person's scores and found one that is easily beatable by your group, ask the person to check if he/she has such stage unlocked or the person won't be able to play the challenge you send them. Think like this, he can't play a challenge for a level that isn't unlocked in his savefile. In case the person doesn't have the stage unlocked yet, read the point below.

Seriously guy, it was pretty obvious and I pointed it out multiple times.

@reckscollie and @Wuzziaka, could you two just kindly check if @Hoagie324 is still possible to beat? This time make sure you all are setting up to run this at the same time like the thread states. Every other carried player make sure to read this to the bones, I took 3h to write all this and it can't be for nothing.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

On 12.11.2016 at 9:53 PM, TheYuriG said:
  • Suitable player (SP): Waits first challenge with the game completely close and vita online (not on airplane mode). Use the MESSAGES APP to accept the challenge, the game will then start and put SP into the challenge. He can take his time, there is no time limit and failing has no negative effect, you can just press restart and carry on from the beginning. DO NOT PRESSURE THE SP, HE IS DOING YOU A FAVOR, LET HIM TAKE HIS TIME! SP can restart if he scores lower than required or fails (dies/runs out of time). He can retry as many times as he wants.
  • Trophy hunter #1 (TH1): Send the first challenge and wait on the challenge wall screen until SP beats it. It's extremely important to not the let the vita die (run out of battery), go idle (prevented by the above) or leave the challenge wall (check the screenshot above, stay at that screen as long as SP needs).
  • Trophy hunter #2 ad infinitum (TH∞): Waits on the challenge wall like TH1 until it's his turn to send a challenge. Don't send a challenge until it's your turn!

I've been reading the post over and over, but i still don't get that part. Please forgive me if my question is stupid, but... On this step the SP is online and beating the challenge=playing the game. After that he will be deleted from the leaderboards and TH2,3 and so on get nothing... Does SP actually have to beat the challenge sent to him from first TH, or he should only do it after everybody in the group got throphies?

All trophy hunters will be waiting on the challenges screen before the first challenge is sent to the SP. As long as they don't leave this screen, they will still be able to send the challenges, even after the SP has launched the game online for the first challenge.

Edited by tue27
  • Like 1

All TH get the minimum score and wait on the challenges screen. The first player sends challenge, SP opens it from messages (and disappears, so other THs need to be on the challenge screen in advance), beats it, sends it back. TH1 can then beat it in his own time. TH2 then sends a challenge, which they will still be able to do as they are still on the challenges screen, SP beats it and sends it back using the button on the results screen. TH2 beats challenge, and so on for all players.

The THs don't need to be visible for the SP as the SP just uses the return challenge button. Indeed, the only time SP is in game is when he is beating a challenge opened via the messages app and sending the challenge back, before closing the game in preparation for the next challenge. The SP never goes on the challenges screen.

Edited by tue27
  • Like 1

And why not: TH's send their challenges one by one? Does SP actually need to play the challenge so that THs get "Throwback", or they get the trophy when they send it? And can SP challenge THs from the challenge screen himself or he will dissapear after first challenge sent by him?

Hey guys I may have some great news! I felt so bad yesterday so I decided to send friend requests to other people that might be eligible and one added me. When I checked yesterday he didnt appear at all in the scoreboard but today he appears!!! I've sent him a message yesterday but he didnt reply. The only thing I dont know if he has the game. His psnid is NabiGoin. I will soon post a picture to prove it.

Edit: Proof

2016-12-24-174806.jpg

Edited by athanasios_osfp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

@reckscollie and @Wuzziaka, could you two just kindly check if @Hoagie324 is still possible to beat? This time make sure you all are setting up to run this at the same time like the thread states. Every other carried player make sure to read this to the bones, I took 3h to write all this and it can't be for nothing.

Still waiting for @Hoagie32 to reply.

• Like 1

@Hoagie324 is showing up for Rolling Pastures and Shack Shover. It looks like a high (possibly maximum) on rolling pastures though, so shack shover may be required. We will have to all arrange a time and date this can be done. Hoagie, do you have a save file with these games unlocked? Remember not to open the game online in any case. Everyone else, wipe your saves and beat Hoagies by the minimum possible amount. We can do this.

• Like 1