Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

I believe I do have my save, if not I can start the game offline and get up to that point. I definitely want to help as many people as possible to get this since it's so hard to find people anymore. The next couple of days I won't be able to get on because of the holiday but we can all schedule a time that works for everyone and knock this out within the next week!

Edited by Hoagie324
  • Like 2

I just checked your scores @Hoagie324 and you have 2 levels to challenge. First is "Rolling Pastures" with 33,000 point and its unreal to beat. I believe its the max score we can have at this stage. Second is "Shack Shover" with your 38,750 points. I currently have 40,500. So it's possible to beat but not easy. Anyway we can work with that. Everyone just need to score 39,000 points and we are good to go.

Would you kindly someone help me, too.

I need only, of course, Honor Upheld.

Because I am a little confused, to who I send a friend request in order to earn this damned trophy?

Edit: Ι readed the guide and I know what to do.

Can someone put me in the waiting list thank you.

Edited by Neochaos

Perfect! Glad that there's at least one that we can all use. Currently I'm away from home for the holiday and won't be back until the 26th or 27th, so after that I'll have access to the game again and we can get together. In the meantime that will give more people the opportunity to join and then we can find a time that works for everyone and knock out this pain in the butt trophy!

I'd also love to join the session that Hoagie will be doing, if that's alright! I'm available at the times Hoagie says he is after Christmas so that works for me. I'll add Hoagie and have his Shack Shover score beat and ready to go at 39k by then, if I'm good to join with you guys. If so, thanks a ton ahead of time! I'm good to join group chats on the PS App if that's preferred or whatever line of communication is wanted. Hopefully everyone gets this horrible trophy soon. =) 

Once again guys, why it can't be done that way

1. Trophie hunters (TH) find a suitable player (SP) and form a group. All THs have minimum score on one game (say, botz invasion. say, the score of 250)

2. On a chosen date THs send SP challenges one by one. THs get Throwdown.

3. SP IGNORES the challenges sent to him.

4. SP sends THs challenge from the menu, they beat it, get Honor Upheld.

5. When the group is done SP beats someones challenge to get Honor Upheld if he doesnt have one.

Or is it wrong?

10 hours ago, M83X76 said:

And why not: TH's send their challenges one by one? Does SP actually need to play the challenge so that THs get "Throwback", or they get the trophy when they send it? And can SP challenge THs from the challenge screen himself or he will dissapear after first challenge sent by him?

Not sure if I got what you meant, but I'll try to re-explain your previous question. You pointed about SP being wiped from leaderboards and that would be true IF the THs were getting the leaderboard info AFTER SP does the challenge, but instead, they did it BEFORE SP gets wiped and stay on that screen until their time comes. That's why they can forever take their time to challenge.

2 hours ago, Wuzziaka said:

I just checked your scores @Hoagie324 and you have 2 levels to challenge. First is "Rolling Pastures" with 33,000 point and its unreal to beat. I believe its the max score we can have at this stage. Second is "Shack Shover" with your 38,750 points. I currently have 40,500. So it's possible to beat but not easy. Anyway we can work with that. Everyone just need to score 39,000 points and we are good to go.

33k is max golden score, impossible to beat. Shack Shover is the only option here, every must be at 38,750+ points to be able to challenge. Same score or lower, not possible. Also, friendly heads up, that's a pretty high and pretty shitty score to beat, I expect to have you people sitting at this for a long, long time. Good luck though, recommend starting at morning time so you have the biggest time window possible.

2 hours ago, Neochaos said:

Can someone put me in the waiting list thank you.

Done.

1 hour ago, Gage said:

Just to double confirm,  I add Hoagie and he shows up in my challenge wall for those two levels.  I can beat his score but just don't send him a challenge until we're all ready to do it on whatever day? 

Yup, that's it. You are sitting at 39k until the final time.

1 hour ago, nenugalimas said:

Id like to join the waiting list as well, I havent started the game yet but I have it ready to go in case theres a session going.

Done.

1 hour ago, Lyrikk said:

I'd also love to join the session that Hoagie will be doing, if that's alright!

I've added you to the waiting list, but if he is going to run you or not, depends on him. Good luck anyway.

3 minutes ago, M83X76 said:

Once again guys, why it can't be done that way

1. Trophie hunters (TH) find a suitable player (SP) and form a group. All THs have minimum score on one game (say, botz invasion. say, the score of 250)

2. On a chosen date THs send SP challenges one by one. THs get Throwdown.

3. SP IGNORES the challenges sent to him.

4. SP sends THs challenge from the menu, they beat it, get Honor Upheld.

5. When the group is done SP beats someones challenge to get Honor Upheld if he doesnt have one.

Or is it wrong?

All challenges can't be sent at once, it's what I tried on my initial attempt with @DaivRules and all challenges got wiped after the first one was accepted, so he was the only one to receive the trophy. Sadly we left the screen and we were voided from sending the challenge again. The only secure way to do it right now is one person sending the challenge at a time and the next challenge is only being sent after SP beats the previous challenge and send it back to the same TH who sent it. The TH from the challenge has infinite time and attempts to do this as long as he never quits the game or give up retrying the challenge. I'm pretty sure he can even go offline (from psn) if he wants to since the game kinda makes an offline room at that point.

Just now, M83X76 said:

Why SP has to play ones challenge at all?

Cant he just challenge you from the leaderboard section?

The whole point of this thread is because of the glitch that prevents people from showing up in the leaderboards. If you started the game after March 2012, you are NEVER, EVER going to show up in the challenge wall to be challenged. Maybe I've skipped explaining that somehow, but in the linked thread that crisding did, it's explained.

1 minute ago, Kishnabe said:

Add me to the waiting list as well, Thanks Yuri.

Hoagle can send multiple challenges? , I thought if one completes them he is removed from the leaderboard.

Will do. Hoagie can't send challenges, only we can send him challenges. All he can do is beating our challenge and then sending them back, that's all and he gonna return challenges a lot of times.

I'm really considering to create a hall of fame for all the SPs in order of how many people got Honor Upheld thanks to him/her. If Hoagie carries this many people, I bet he will sit at the top of the list for a long, long time.

2 minutes ago, M83X76 said:

Btw, NabiGoin mentioned above is eligible too. He got only one level, but the score is very little, like 870. Beatin it will be a piece of cake for both sp and th.

He still needs to be tested if he has the game, the vita and the time to help. I know it looks like a lot seeing him in the wall, but actually that's only one more step of many.

Just noticed I had a friend request from @abad105. Don't add me or anyone that already completed a run here, we are not eligible.

Yeah Hoagie's current score is mean. ;P He's sitting at 1 robot below the gold rocket score, so to be able to challenge him you have get exactly the gold rocket score. There's definitely room to improve and make it work as I have friends showing on the overall LB with like 2k score higher, but people should be making sure they can actually get the gold score to be able to challenge him as soon as they can instead of waiting until whatever day we decide to do it. 

Edit: Got exactly 39k, so I'm good to go. 

Edited by Gage

Yeah guys- Sorry the score is such a pain, I didn't play much of this game back when it came out and tried to get gold on each level sequentially so the score on the level we can use is kinda rough. Just practice as much as you can and get that 39k score, I'll update everyone in this post when I have a day- preferably one of my days off so I have max time to help as many people and send as many challenges as I can.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

Yeah guys- Sorry the score is such a pain, I didn't play much of this game back when it came out and tried to get gold on each level sequentially so the score on the level we can use is kinda rough. Just practice as much as you can and get that 39k score, I'll update everyone in this post when I have a day- preferably one of my days off so I have max time to help as many people and send as many challenges as I can.

You are the one giving us a favor so don't be sorry. I already have 39k on Shack Shover so i think I'm ready.

For the others having trouble getting to 39k just remember there's the pause button. You can pause and unpause till you know where to tap.

Edited by reckscollie
  • Like 1

Alright guys. So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off next week, I'm thinking we can all go for it on Tuesday so that gives everyone plenty of time to get right to 39k and get practiced up. I'll make a gaming session for increased visibility when I'm on lunch break today and everyone can join there. Hoping we can knock this out for many of you!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

Alright guys. So I have Tuesday and Wednesday off next week, I'm thinking we can all go for it on Tuesday so that gives everyone plenty of time to get right to 39k and get practiced up. I'll make a gaming session for increased visibility when I'm on lunch break today and everyone can join there. Hoping we can knock this out for many of you!

May I join aswell? I've read the guide and know what to do as I've been trying for three years now to get this. Tuesday would be fine for me aswell. :) 

15 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

I would like to join too, if possible.

21 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

@Hoagie324 If it's not a great issue can the gamesession begin on Wenesday. I am working on Tuesday and by 99% I won't be able to join you but on Wensday I have a day off.

@TheYuriG I have achieved the same score with Hoagie324. Do you think its gona void the trophy if I challenge him with this score? 

15750217_10202601045665356_1617226287_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Neochaos said:

@TheYuriG I have achieved the same score with Hoagie324. Do you think its gona void the trophy if I challenge him with this score? 

15750217_10202601045665356_1617226287_n.jpg

Huh, I did not know it was possible to send a challenge with the same score, I wonder if it's possible to also return the said challenge if you just tied it? Because if so, Rolling Pastures would FOREVER be the way to go since it's so easy and doesn't require any great skill, just pacience.