Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

Alright guys, final post till tomorrow. I have been practicing the stage (offline) and I can usually consistently get 39k+. Tomorrow when we start I will beat each person's score by 250 after receiving the challenge to make it easier to beat. This stage is mostly trial-and error, with a bit of luck thrown in. A couple of times I did it perfectly but the spawns were crappy so I didn't hit the score. With a good round with consistent robot and time spawns, this can be easy for all of us. I'm anticipating with 20 people at most, it will take around 3 hours for everybody to receive and beat their challenge if I take 10 minutes to return a challenge. Please everybody be on time, since there are so many people, we'll start at the designated time whether or not everyone is here to make it fair for everyone (it's midnight or later for some people!) We will be using the PS Messages app in conjunction with this gaming session chat in order to keep everyone updated and let the next person know when it's their turn to get the challenge. Excited for everyone to get the trophy tomorrow!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoagie324 said:

Alright guys, final post till tomorrow. I have been practicing the stage (offline) and I can usually consistently get 39k+. Tomorrow when we start I will beat each person's score by 250 after receiving the challenge to make it easier to beat. This stage is mostly trial-and error, with a bit of luck thrown in. A couple of times I did it perfectly but the spawns were crappy so I didn't hit the score. With a good round with consistent robot and time spawns, this can be easy for all of us. I'm anticipating with 20 people at most, it will take around 3 hours for everybody to receive and beat their challenge if I take 10 minutes to return a challenge. Please everybody be on time, since there are so many people, we'll start at the designated time whether or not everyone is here to make it fair for everyone (it's midnight or later for some people!) We will be using the PS Messages app in conjunction with this gaming session chat in order to keep everyone updated and let the next person know when it's their turn to get the challenge. Excited for everyone to get the trophy tomorrow!

2 hours ago, Hoagie324 said:

I actually really like Yuri's suggestion about using Discord. Either that or PS Messages, we can do whatever works best for everybody. Order will be as Yuri has it posted in the OP, and then I also have a list with the order I received friend requests

Just a heads up, my list isn't fully updated, so I recommend copying and pasting it at the GS page and then adding the people who came after. Doesn't matter if the last few people are out of order since they came late, there is little difference between waiting 2 and half hours or 3 full hours. Good luck with all of it and hopefully people will post some screenshots of their trophies. Good luck and godspeed.

I had to have had over 39,250 before the meetup, and had Little Deviant running? Both of which I did not do....

Hoagie added me a few hours ago, I went to 39,750....can see his score on the leaderboard (39,500) but can't challenge him. I messed up somewhere. 

Oh well...I guess i will wait for the next savior :)

M fault...should have followed the date of the session and been prepared....

Edited by Kishnabe

Thank you @Hoagie324

Extremely patient and kind to give up so much time, and did a great job leading the session. An absolute pleasure to work with.  :)

2017-01-04-182530.jpg

2017-01-04-183141.jpg

Thanks also to @TheYuriG for the excellent guide.

I'll be sure to post in the most recent platinum thread once I get the last few gold spaceships. 

Edited by tue27
Fixed pictures
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

I had to have had over 39,250 before the meetup, and had Little Deviant running? Both of which I did not do....

Yup. Pretty sure the big thing is having the game open on the game menu so you can see the challenge the whole time. 

I'm an idiot and fell asleep while waiting for the start time. :( Have to wait for next person who can help. 

Thanks Hoagie for all the work you're doing though. 

14 minutes ago, Hoagie324 said:

Well, out of the 26 requests we managed to get the trophy for 16 people today. Session just ended and everyone did a great job following Yuri's guide. Speaking of...

A HUGE, HUGE thank you to @TheYuriG for this comprehensive guide- if not for you (and the original poster of his findings) none of us would have the trophy today. You help out in this community so much.

Sorry to everyone that was unable to make it or that the trophy messed up on- hopefully you can be on a waiting list and someone else comes along that is able to be challenged. It was a pleasure to help people get this pain of a trophy!

I almost died when I got an error on sending a challenge. Thank you very much for waiting me. I was shaking while doing the return challenge, good thing there's the pause trick.

Thank you very much Hoagie324 for accepting as many challenges as you could and for doing this massive boost. This boosting session lasted about 7 and a half hours and I truly appreciate that you used your time to help out many trophy hunters get these annoying trophies.

2017-01-04-174451.jpg

Edited by terpin888
  • Like 2

Edited OP removed the names that showed up in the leaderboards. Hoagie said 16 but I only saw 12, could you please ask the other 4 to update their trophies and their PSNP profile? I'll take another screenshot when that happens and update OP again. Added Hall of Heroes for our brave trophy hunters that helped more than we could ask. Hoagie, you da boy! @reckscollie I laughed pretty loud seeing myself, @crisding89 and @Hoagie324 at your animated signature, that was pretty nice.

People who aren't added to the waiting list, please quote this and ask to be added again. I'll not be reading the whole thread again to see who wasn't added now that I've removed the names. I've added kishnabe and ramonmuerte but I have a question. Do you get a notification if your mention is added to an old post or it has to be a new one? For future reference that is.

Edited by TheYuriG

On 1/5/2017 at 6:31 PM, TheYuriG said:

Edited OP removed the names that showed up in the leaderboards. Hoagie said 16 but I only saw 12, could you please ask the other 4 to update their trophies and their PSNP profile? I'll take another screenshot when that happens and update OP again. Added Hall of Heroes for our brave trophy hunters that helped more than we could ask. Hoagie, you da boy! @reckscollie I laughed pretty loud seeing myself an @Hoagie324 at your animated signature, that was pretty nice.

People who aren't added to the waiting list, please quote this and ask to be added again. I'll not be reading the whole thread again to see who wasn't added now that I've removed the names. I've added kishnabe and ramonmuerte but I have a question. Do you get a notification if your mention is added to an old post or it has to be a new one? For future reference that is.

I did that because I don't know how to thank you guys. I really really am thankful this went well.

@TheYuriGTo answer your question about mention, I will mention you to this edit. if you got notified then it's a yes. But if not then probably you won't even be able to read this.

Edited by reckscollie
Answered a question

Yes, thank you so much @TheYuriG and @crisding89 for all the amazing information/guides on how to actually get this trophy when it was thought to be impossible for so long. And a HUGE thank you especially to @Hoagie324 for being the hero that got me the trophy! Helping that many people when you had the chance to was awesome and I can't thank you enough, I've been trying to get this trophy on and off for over 2 years. Thanks again! 

Edited by Lyrikk
  • Like 1

I got the trophy, One of the most difficult and extremely rare. For this I have to thank

@TheYuriG for the most useful thread which gave great hopes to achieving this trophy and the absolutely great guide, which detailed everything you will ever need for getting this.  

also thanks to

@Hoagie324 for his patience, his time and for this trophy, without you this would be impossible. You stayed till me turn and helped me without a problem. You putted all the hard work and there are no words for all this. It si an absolutelly nightmare the idea of beating all those high scores. Be now you must be acknowledged as a master for this game.

Great work guys!!!

Edited by Neochaos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Neochaos said:

I got the trophy, One of the most difficult and extremely rare. For this I have to thank @TheYuriG for the most useful thread which gave great hopes to achieving this trophy and the absolutely great guide, which detailed everything you will ever need for getting this.

Since the quote bar is broken, I'll have to answer inside it. I aim to help, this is what I do best. I'm happy that many people got the trophy, Hoagie is a beast!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2017 at 5:31 AM, TheYuriG said:

Edited OP removed the names that showed up in the leaderboards. Hoagie said 16 but I only saw 12, could you please ask the other 4 to update their trophies and their PSNP profile? I'll take another screenshot when that happens and update OP again. Added Hall of Heroes for our brave trophy hunters that helped more than we could ask. Hoagie, you da boy! @reckscollie I laughed pretty loud seeing myself, @crisding89 and @Hoagie324 at your animated signature, that was pretty nice.

add me to the list please

On 05/01/2017 at 3:31 PM, TheYuriG said:

Hi!

Missed my chance with this trophy with Hoagie324 (he did God's job :)) but I still would like to be in the waiting list. Maybe I will have a chance to get this trophy in the future :)

Thanks

Would you mind adding me to the list as well please?

Thanks very much!

On 05/01/2017 at 5:31 AM, TheYuriG said:

Sorry for the double post, just realized that we needed to quote this post.

Would you mind adding me please?

Thanks!