Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

1 hour ago, reckscollie said:

No one has been SP since Hoagie. I wonder if anyone would still appear.

It was actually a miracle for him to show up. Usually it's us after them, they don't simply come out like that 

People waiting to get added, I'll do that eventually. My pc broke and mentioning people through phone is a pain. Gonna try to use a pc tomorrow at uni and get this done

On 5.1.2017 at 11:31 AM, TheYuriG said:

Edited OP removed the names that showed up in the leaderboards. Hoagie said 16 but I only saw 12, could you please ask the other 4 to update their trophies and their PSNP profile? I'll take another screenshot when that happens and update OP again. Added Hall of Heroes for our brave trophy hunters that helped more than we could ask. Hoagie, you da boy! @reckscollie I laughed pretty loud seeing myself, @crisding89 and @Hoagie324 at your animated signature, that was pretty nice.

People who aren't added to the waiting list, please quote this and ask to be added again. I'll not be reading the whole thread again to see who wasn't added now that I've removed the names. I've added kishnabe and ramonmuerte but I have a question. Do you get a notification if your mention is added to an old post or it has to be a new one? For future reference that is.

Hi,

please add me to the list as well. Thank you

31 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

@TheYuriG

Can you please add me to the list?

I haven't started yet. I'm keeping it on the backlog. And just in case somebody shows up to help, I'll start the game and do everything needed to participate.

We need a miracle to find an eligible player :)

I told you to join us with Hoagie. You changed your mind? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

I told you to join us with Hoagie. You changed your mind? :lol: 

Yeah, I kinda changed my mind. 

When you invited me to Hoagie's boost I checked that the score needed to be challenged by him was a bit difficult for a beginner and also I hadn't downloaded the game.

I appreciate you invited me that day, but I was not sure and I didn't have free time by that date.

• Like 1

Add me to the waiting list 

ID: Axirilius

On 1/5/2017 at 5:31 AM, TheYuriG said:

Edited OP removed the names that showed up in the leaderboards. Hoagie said 16 but I only saw 12, could you please ask the other 4 to update their trophies and their PSNP profile? I'll take another screenshot when that happens and update OP again. Added Hall of Heroes for our brave trophy hunters that helped more than we could ask. Hoagie, you da boy! @reckscollie I laughed pretty loud seeing myself, @crisding89 and @Hoagie324 at your animated signature, that was pretty nice.

People who aren't added to the waiting list, please quote this and ask to be added again. I'll not be reading the whole thread again to see who wasn't added now that I've removed the names. I've added kishnabe and ramonmuerte but I have a question. Do you get a notification if your mention is added to an old post or it has to be a new one? For future reference that is.

Add me to the list please

ID:  Axirilius

50 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Neither, they both work as intended, is the path toward both trophies that is fucked up because servers don't work properly anymore. 

I was asking because I have "Throw Down". I just couldn't get anyone to send me a challenge but when I sent one, it popped instantly. I started when it came out on PSPlus not long ago. 

fr.JPG

Think I could still get the other one?

The person I sent the challenge to also got the game around the same time.

That was in 2016.

recently, I also found this on Reddit:

Au.JPG

mx.JPG

I also saw some of my friends online in game when I sent the challenge.
I am not sure if they can see me though.. I tried it with one lad, but no luck. I couldn't see him nor he I.

Edited by Axirilius

3 hours ago, Axirilius said:

I was asking because I have "Throw Down". I just couldn't get anyone to send me a challenge but when I sent one, it popped instantly. I started when it came out on PSPlus not long ago. 

fr.JPG

That was in 2016.

Au.JPG

mx.JPG

I am not sure if they can see me though.. I tried it with one lad, but no luck. I couldn't see him nor he I.

You can still get he Honour Upheld trophy. If  you've already read the OP you need to be careful not to send invites ahead cause potentially an SP could get deleted once he gets online. If you see people qyalified, ask them if they can help. If he does you need to do the detailed explanation on how it would work out.

On 04/02/2017 at 9:22 PM, Axirilius said:

fr.JPG

That was in 2016.

Au.JPG

mx.JPG

I'm wondering if you completely ignored the big post I made and posted or you are just downright trolling. The whole thread revolves around information about this trophy and how to achieve it. So what one guy got it 4 months ago, Hoagie carried 12 people not even a month ago. All your questions are already answered in the post, even why you can see people and they can't see you. Make a careful read.

On 05/02/2017 at 8:12 AM, abad105 said:

Please, list trophy!!

Again? You are #2 for god knows how long now...

On 06/02/2017 at 6:20 PM, TheNoobysShow said:

Hi,

I found a SP and get the trophy "Throwndown". You can remove from the list. Still the other trophy and it's good

Thanks, I should rename the thread to "Throwdown V2.0" because that's what we were trying to achieve here.

I leave for like 1 week and look what you people do in my absence... *sigh*

26 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I'm wondering if you completely ignored the big post I made and posted or you are just downright trolling. The whole thread revolves around information about this trophy and how to achieve it. So what one guy got it 4 months ago, Hoagie carried 12 people not even a month ago. All your questions are already answered in the post, even why you can see people and they can't see you. Make a careful read.

Again? You are #2 for god knows how long now...

Thanks, I should rename the thread to "Throwdown V2.0" because that's what we were trying to achieve here.

I leave for like 1 week and look what you people do in my absence... *sigh*

Change it to Impossible Boy v2.0 xD

Maybe you should put a Read The Guide Please at the very beginning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reckscollie said:

Change it to Impossible Boy v2.0 xD

Maybe you should put a Read The Guide Please at the very beginning.

YOU DICK LMAO I'M GONNA DO IT

and it's done. it will stay like this for a while now

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...