Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Hey @Deceptrox - the servers do still work to an extent, you can post scores online and challenge those you can see... it's like the current 'challengeable leaderboard' got full at some point - The JP server/challenges work as they should.

Have you not played the game at all....? If so can we use you as a guinea pig...?

I have not played the game. I'd like to earn its platinum, but I read that for "Honor Upheld" you need to find someone who has not played the game after April 2012, that's why I'm afraid I may never 100% this game if I decide to play it. 

What is your plan when you say I can be a guinea pig?

• 1 month later...

So I‘ve read through this Thread and I Hope to get this trophy sooner or later. 

I have someone in my friends List who i was able to send a challenge. Unfortunately he doesn‘t have his Vita anymore. I‘m sure if he uses his brothers Vita he‘ll be wiped from my list. Or?

because die to the fact i send him a challenge, would he be able to Beat it and send me back a challenge (even if he Starts from scratch??)

Well, but if anyone manages to find a suitable Person. Please add me to the Party..

23 hours ago, ruaid0r said:

I have someone in my friends List who i was able to send a challenge. Unfortunately he doesn‘t have his Vita anymore. I‘m sure if he uses his brothers Vita he‘ll be wiped from my list. Or?

because die to the fact i send him a challenge, would he be able to Beat it and send me back a challenge (even if he Starts from scratch??)

Well, but if anyone manages to find a suitable Person. Please add me to the Party..

As i understand the challenge you sent only applies for a certain amount of time and not a lot of it...  if you sent it and he hasnt replied quick enough he will be wiped from the lists and wont be available any longer

On 10/6/2017 at 4:49 PM, ruaid0r said:

He will only be wiped if he plays Little Deviants while online. If he wants to help, let him know to never get online while playing Little Deviants until he fully understands how this whole thing goes.

14 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

He will only be wiped if he plays Little Deviants while online. If he wants to help, let him know to never get online while playing Little Deviants until he fully understands how this whole thing goes.

Well, but he have to come online some time to Beat my challenge?

54 minutes ago, ruaid0r said:

Well, but he have to come online some time to Beat my challenge?

Yes, but if coordinated correctly as described in the first page, you can do it with as many people as you want.

You two need to read it all very carefully and understand what to do in every moment.

So, answering your question, he can't go online playing Little Deviants or he will get wiped. The way he can send the challenge back is accepting the challenge from the PS Vita's main menu, and then beat the score, after that he will send it back to you.

Once you get it done, if another player was ready to challenge his score, he can send it now and repeat the proccess.

But, as I said, read it carefully and please, help as many people as you can. I am interested too, so if you guys could help, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by charlijaen

On 04/08/2017 at 1:23 PM, Magicloud-MB said:

Hey @Deceptrox - the servers do still work to an extent, you can post scores online and challenge those you can see... it's like the current 'challengeable leaderboard' got full at some point - The JP server/challenges work as they should.

Have you not played the game at all....? If so can we use you as a guinea pig...?

So... The JP servers work as they should? Has anyone confirmed if a JP guy with the US version can use the servers without problems? Because this way we could use a Japanese VPN to get it, however I highly doubt that, the leaderboards are probably tied to the version you're using