Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

8 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

So... The JP servers work as they should? Has anyone confirmed if a JP guy with the US version can use the servers without problems? Because this way we could use a Japanese VPN to get it, however I highly doubt that, the leaderboards are probably tied to the version you're using

Unfortunately I don't think that'll be feasible.

As @charlijaen says - It is so important to read this thread before attempting a boost. I have personally seen 3 SPs get wasted as people weren't clear on things, despite pointing them to this thread and stating how important it is to follow it.

Essentially it's actually quite a simple process - if someone finds someone please post on this group and we/you can co-ordinate

@ruaid0r they would need their save file, so unless it's backed up to PS Plus I think they're unable to help

@NastyNeezer does the SP still show on the your leaderboard to challenge?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the bad news! My partner refused to help. He is one of my friends' little brother that has had the VITA from launch. This is my second time achieving the trophy. I remember the time when crisding89 created first solution to this trophy and I also contibuted to the thread as NaganoJPN(my old account). But seems like Yuri did come up with amazing solution and beat the sh*t out of us.

In my old account the first person I tried to get the trophy with did not have the game. I gifted the game but unfortunately since there was no solutions at that time I lost my first chance and he disappeared. Second time crisding came with solution and I get the trophy. Long story short; 

The only thing I can say is ask the last achievers of the Throwdonws trophy that who they send challenge to. I'm sorry people. There is hardly anybody left that still undiscovered. I wish I could help people I knew the pain since I was one the first one that experienced it.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

As time goes on, this is going to be harder to near impossible to do :/ I've started my search today and I've taken the advice from Magicloud to widen my search to July 2012.

If I don't find anyone by the end of the year then I'm done with trying to be a "perfectionist". Well at least with this specific trophy list anyway. The fact that this leaderboard glitched out in the first place is stupid, I rather have had them shut down the servers so no one would be fooled into playing this. This is why online trophies are really bad to have in any game. There's literally games out there that are impossible to perfect right now because of the servers being down, so what do those players do (Especially the ones that have gotten many trophies)?

I know it's a stretch, but I hope one day Sony implements a way to properly delete trophy lists that contain these types of trophies or at least automatically give us the online ones after servers are down. Wishful thinking, I know, but I was still surprised when they added in the feature to remove it for 0 percent trophy lists. I should clarify, I'm not just a trophy hunter, but I'm also a completionist for every game that I play. I've been completing games to the fullest extent ever since the PS1 days. I love the concept of trophies, but not when it comes to stupid stuff like this that doesn't even contain skills (Not the playing type anyway). It's just a middle finger to all the hard work I've put in other games, and it sticks out like a sore thumb...I know I can also hide it, but if you can't tell, I've developed some bad OCD regarding it and I don't want to have to see this crap on my trophy list for myself as well.  

So for anyone else that stumbles across this forum for these stupid trophies, I hope it brings you solace that you're not alone if you can't get them at this point.

Edited by SonicGamer12

Alright, despite my huge rant, I thankfully was able to get the trophy within 3 days of sending out maybe 100 or so friend requests. Gamers are truly awesome!

I can confirm 2 details regarding getting this trophy:

1. Don't limit your search to April of 2012, go up to July 2012 like MB said. The SP I found was in mid May when he last played.

2. If the person doesn't have their save file and has to go through the whole offline process to unlock the stage needed for the challenge, they MUST at least beat one stage with a bronze so the "games" option in the main menu can be a highlighted for them. Otherwise, the challenge invite will not work.

That being said, some people are still accepting my FR's and I'm seeing 3 more SP's pop up in some early challenges. Send me a DM on PSN if you need to get this, but I can't confirm if they can help. Otherwise, don't give up hope! I did this in 2018 and it's worth trying to get this stupid trophy! If you haven't booted up the game already though, don't! No trophy hunter should have to go through this struggle to get even a plat...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SonicGamer12 said:

Alright, despite my huge rant, I thankfully was able to get the trophy within 3 days of sending out maybe 100 or so friend requests. Gamers are truly awesome!

1. Don't limit your search to April of 2012, go up to July 2012 like MB said. The SP I found was in mid May when he last played.

2. If the person doesn't have their save file and has to go through the whole offline process to unlock the stage needed for the challenge, they MUST at least beat one stage with a bronze so the "games" option in the main menu can be a highlighted for them. Otherwise, the challenge invite will not work.

That being said, some people are still accepting my FR's and I'm seeing 3 more SP's pop up in some early challenges. Send me a DM on PSN if you need to get this, but I can't confirm if they can help. Otherwise, don't give up hope! I did this in 2018 and it's worth trying to get this stupid trophy! If you haven't booted up the game already though, don't! No trophy hunter should have to go through this struggle to get even a plat...

Congrats! Ranting always works! ? 

It's now every man for himself. Good luck to all!

Edited by reckscollie
Forgot to say congrats!

On 2018-03-11 at 7:28 PM, SonicGamer12 said:

I would really like to have thoose two trophies. Even though I can never get 100% completion, as I have some games with closed servers on my list. I could get 100% completion with Vita though, if I got these and some others. So if anyone are making some group or so I would love to join. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got both trophys some mins ago .. the friend, who could have sent me the challenge began with that game 2015 .. so it seems, that those leaderboards randomly show you sometimes friends, which can send you a challenge .. maybe a lil heads up for everyone, who still needs that trophy/s :)

Important Info: Both of you should be in the game and Person 1, who is seeing Person 2, should send some more invites to be safe

Edited by jayboo1991

I'm not calling anyone out, but if we find an SP, can we please notify everyone and ask the SP if they can help multiple people?

There are lots of us who would love this glithed trophy and that's what I created my group for.

It is better then getting the trophy for yourself then the SP is wasted and 1 less SP is out there.

We've now had 3 potential SPs in my session go to waste.

Just Saying.

Don't believe everything your eyes see. A lot of people earning the trophies are using CFW because it's easy to do so. You gonna look through the list of recent achievers and be like "oh damn, so many suitable players", but it's more like "oh shit, so many people hacked their way through this". Whoever plays their cards smartly won't get in trouble for this though. I don't really blame them, i've done the JP version recently and it was a much better experience with working servers and not having to worry about this broken leaderboards. Shame servers are separate.

• Like 1

@ Jekainden - That friend I was talking about was testing it with others as well (we talked in a party and I told you the name from him over PM) but he only saw me in his score list and it was only possible, that he sent me the score and none others .. even when I returned the score to him (and got the trophy for sending a challenge), it wasn't shown for him .. he had to send me his challenge three times as well .. so as I said, there is a possible workaround and from what I heard, 3 people from your session got it that way now, correct?

@TheYuriG - I don't agree with this .. since I experienced it myself, that somehow my friend (he started that game 2015!) could sent me a challenge (and from what I know there are some more from Jekainden's group), I guess, if you just add enough people, who takes a look in the game every day, there might be a chance, that you pop up on the other persons leaderboards after enough tryes. My friend afterwards tryed again to check, if there is someone available and didn't saw anyone anymore.

I would say, those leaderboards are "just" hardly glitched and it's up to a lot of luck, that other names reappear.