Is this game available in the PlayStation Store?

Pottercito_

I'll want to plat this game but is it possible to buy it in ps store?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are coming to PS4 on March next year, and since almost all if not every PS4 game gets a digital release I think this one will be finally made available for digital purchase too :)

I think Disney didn't allowed them to be available through digital distribution for some reason, or something like that. That's why they were only released physically on PS3.

Edited by Finozzi1696

I think Disney didn't allowed them to be available through digital distribution for some reason, or something like that. That's why they were only released physically on PS3.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that it's something in Utada Hikaru contract that keeps the games from being released through digital distribution.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that it's something in Utada Hikaru contract that keeps the games from being released through digital distribution.

Ah, that must be it then :) but if 2.8 will be released digitally like NathanielJohn said I guess that contract thing doesn't apply anymore, and so 1.5 and 2.5 will also be released through digital distribution for their PS4 release right? 

Ah, that must be it then :) but if 2.8 will be released digitally like NathanielJohn said I guess that contract thing doesn't apply anymore, and so 1.5 and 2.5 will also be released through digital distribution for their PS4 release right?

I'd guess they worked the contact out.