Watch Dogs 2 Trophy Discussion Thread

demonoid321

Looks easy but multiplayer ones could be a problem.

hope mp is easy i remember the long drag of hacking and tailing *shivers*

Thinking about these two posts, I hope there's some sort of option to disable from being hacked tbh..... Even though I highly doubt it. In the old one when I drove a longgggg way to one place and I was about to start a mission "lolnope you're being hacked" and the guy was there for a long time prior x.x Wasted a good like 5 minutes before I could start my mission.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Thinking about these two posts, I hope there's some sort of option to disable from being hacked tbh..... Even though I highly doubt it. In the old one when I drove a longgggg way to one place and I was about to start a mission "lolnope you're being hacked" and the guy was there for a long time prior x.x Wasted a good like 5 minutes before I could start my mission.

Why would you highly doubt it? You COULD disable them in the 1st, so I don't see why this would be any different.

Nothing to worry about ! for me is a 3/10 difficulty !

These 'what do you think about the trophies' threads that pop up literally as soon as the trophies do and before the games come out always irritate me for posts like this in-particularly. How can you have some kind of rating on how hard it is when you haven't even played it yet? For all we know the multiplayer will be a pain (seeing as it isn't even currently turned on because it doesn't work) - or one of the other trophies for completing a mission might be really difficult - but nobody would know this apart from the 1 person who has platinumed the game already.

I just don't get how people can judge how 'easy' it is going to be based on a list of trophies - I really hope this game turns out to be a pain and really hard to 100% just so its different to what you all 'expect' it to be.

These 'what do you think about the trophies' threads that pop up literally as soon as the trophies do and before the games come out always irritate me for posts like this in-particularly. How can you have some kind of rating on how hard it is when you haven't even played it yet? For all we know the multiplayer will be a pain (seeing as it isn't even currently turned on because it doesn't work) - or one of the other trophies for completing a mission might be really difficult - but nobody would know this apart from the 1 person who has platinumed the game already.

I just don't get how people can judge how 'easy' it is going to be based on a list of trophies - I really hope this game turns out to be a pain and really hard to 100% just so its different to what you all 'expect' it to be.

I played the first game and found it relatively easy (even the online trophies) is just my opinion! You don't agree fine, you're at your right!

I've never played WD2 but i have 2 friends who are playing and they tell me that the game is more easy than WD1

"- I really hope this game turns out to be a pain and really hard to 100%"    It's your opinion and i only respect

• Like 1

Calm down, these are just people making an informed guess, and it's not hurting you in any way, so why so triggered by it? 

The trophy list seems easy because the trophy descriptions don't denote instructions that sound very technically difficult to do. And the trophies for completing quests can be considered easy by default because -not only is it a Ubisoft game, which generally have easy (mandatory) missions, and do we have a predecessor with easy missions to compare it to, there is also a difficulty setting with Easy among them. 

It's perfectly possible, however, that some of those missions aren't required to complete the game and that some are akin to the Drinking Games from WD1. Of course we may be wrong. Just don't see any reason to wish us wrong just because you feel we're making rash statements. 

• Like 2

Well, it's not out yet officially but people have already completed it even though the servers are mostly offline.

I played for a bit today - the pre-order was ready to be picked up on Saturday but I had zero gaming time this weekend. It's pretty cool, much more fun than what I've played of the first game. I'm playing on normal but there is an easy difficulty and there seem to be no difficulty related trophies.

Trophy "One of the gang": complete 5 dedsec events.

What is that supposed to be? Online feature thats down for the moment? Ive played for quite a while and havent encountered any Dedsec events yet. At first i thought it was the Side Missions, definately not the case as ive completed quite a lot of them.