PREDRAG-K

PS4 Cover Images

154 posts in this topic

This is a pretty neat idea for a thread actually. I like the idea of cover images, but I suck at actually finding/making any decent ones myself.

I love that Bloodborne one. I think I'll use that from now on. I look forward to seeing what other cover images people come up with. ^_^

What a great idea. These are really nice. I've snatched a few of them. :) Thank you.

This is awesome~! I may use the Sly Cooper one because I absolutely adore Sly Cooper.

I'll be making a second wave soon. Probably upload them by next weekend. If you guys want anything specific, let me know. It can be anything, gaming, movies, cartoons, celebrities, sports, etc.

This is pretty damn awesome. If you can make a Dangan Ronpa one, that'd be cool.

As for suggestions, I'd like to see some Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria cover images. I would love you forever if someone made a K-ON! cover image with Mio in there. xD

As for suggestions, I'd like to see some Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria cover images. I would love you forever if someone made a K-ON! cover image with Mio in there. xD

As a fellow Mio fan, I'll gladly make one. I'll start working on one right away.

1e2dxq.jpg

I just had to do it, I am sorry Mio-chan  :awesome:

As a fellow Mio fan, I'll gladly make one. I'll start working on one right away.

One of us! One of us! :D

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

1e2dxq.jpg

I just had to do it, I am sorry Mio-chan  :awesome:

You're a real jerk-face for toying with my emotions like that. :P

This is pretty damn awesome. If you can make a Dangan Ronpa one, that'd be cool.

I was going to wait and upload these with wave 2. But I have nothing to do right now, so here you go.

Danganronpa: http://i.imgur.com/4Hvk9WH.jpg

Persona 5: http://i.imgur.com/V5KVH6t.jpg

Tales of Berseria: http://i.imgur.com/2saTbYW.jpg

I agree, these look great. It would be cool to have a couple people be on a cover image team and make a few here and there.

I love it! <3 Thank you so much! You're very talented. I'll use this right away. :)

It's my pleasure, I'm glad you like it. ^^

Thanks for doing this @PREDRAG-K, been thinking about doing this for awhile but just life got in the way. Will contribute to this when I can.

Can I make a request?If its possible can you make a cover with 4 faces.Freddy vs Jason vs Michael vs Leatherface.If not then like a image of Predator from the movie not of Arnold but of the actual Predator himself.

As for suggestions, I'd like to see some Persona 5

I second these two suggestions o/

Nice idea of a thread.  If I make any I'll share them here.

I'd like to make a request.  I'd a Star Trek themed cover image, preferably one the borg in it.

This is a great thread idea, definitely going to be added to my PS4 bookmarks. A lot of great editors on this site so I'm sure this thread will become huge.

Great work to everyone involved.