PS4 Cover Images

PREDRAG-K

Does anyone know the character limit for the opening post of a thread?

I'm thinking of throwing everyone's cover images in there, under spoilers.

For example:

DEMON's work:

anything DEMON makes for the thread

I think it would be nice to have them all in the OP, so people don't have to scroll x amount of pages to get to the cover image they want. The PS4 browser isn't exactly the fastest around. Everyone who contributes will get their own section, so they can have proper credit. I just don't know how many things I can put in the OP.

For example:

DEMON's work:

I think it would be nice to have them all in the OP, so people don't have to scroll x amount of pages to get to the cover image they want. The PS4 browser isn't exactly the fastest around. Everyone who contributes will get their own section, so they can have proper credit. I just don't know how many things I can put in the OP.

Don't think there is a character limit.  You could ask Sly to be sure though.

Don't think there is a character limit.  You could ask Sly to be sure though.

Ah ok. I assumed there was because of the platinum checklist threads. People always reserve multiple posts in those. Might be because of images though? Either way, I'll ask Sly. Hopefully you're right and there isn't, it'll make everything easy.

For example:

DEMON's work:

If there is a character limit, it's well over 100,000. I've been editing one of my old topics to try to find the limit and my browser starts crashing if I put over 150,000 characters in the input box. I'm pretty sure that there's an image limit though. I think I remember a few people needed to start new trophy checklist threads because they reached the image limit.

Edited by kuuhaku