Project Platinum: Movies

JadedDragos

PuQ1FOM.jpg

General Information
  Hi everyone and welcome to my very first Project Platinum! This project is based off of what a majority of the human race likes to do. No matter if they are good, bad, A's or B's, but everyone likes to watch movies. Games in this PP are games that are based off movies out there now. To clear it up a little, the game titles are what we are going for here (ex. Up, Star Trek), not games that have titles based off the movie it self (ex. Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight).

Creator: JadedDragos
Special Thanks:

• ZoneHunter - Creating Project Platinum
  • Happy - Banner
  • Dragon-Archon - Custom Trophies

Well let's get the party started, grab the popcorn, dim the lights, and enjoy till the credits roll.  :popcorn:

RULES

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event. 
  • Only unique games are eligible, completing the same games with different region trophy lists will not get you any points.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • The order of the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  • If you want to sign up, please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games.

Requirements

• Movie Enthusiast - Complete all 17 games to 100%
  • Movie Collector - Complete 10 games to 100%
  • Movie Streamer - Complete 5 games to 100%
  • Movie Buyer - Complete 1 game to 100%
  • Movie Renter - Join the movie club.
  • Movie Adventurer - Complete Clash of the Titans for this special trophy!

Games

Battleship
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
G-Force
Happy Feet Two
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole
Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension
Planet 51: The Game
Rango
Rio
SAW
SAW II
Star Trek

Terminator Salvation

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
The Smurfs 2
Up
Where The Wild Things Are

Hall of Fame

spacer.png:platinum: Enthusiast :platinum:spacer.png

oDRAGONSLAYER-

spacer.png:gold: Collector :gold:spacer.png

x9zachattack5x

MrUnknown625

blu3st4rdust305

JungleCat20

spacer.png:silver: Streamer :silver:spacer.png

gary_danial

Wdog-999

demonoid321

starcrunch061

wolverine123

masdawg1988

MMDE

AvengedEvil

TurtlePM

JadedDragos

0mDiWmE.png:bronze: Buyer :bronze:0mDiWmE.png

stevieboy1975

zadorvp

HcG-_Clawz

cjshaitan

SatoshiOokami

TigressLion

snakebit10

Devil_Spooky

Psy-Tychist

MvP-BumperKlever

LeetWolf2

Langy900

sawfan20

bobertwasabi88

Aalicia

Div_Muzza

dave19992007

pskid247

Gretchen27

Div_Muzza

DarkSoleride

DrBloodmoney

markie816

Dinkus83

Roronora_Zoro666

andropol

dean_gustafson

VxTL2WM.png:hidden: Renter :hidden:VxTL2WM.png

IsBaMan

Pieroluc

oSkS4eN.png Adventurer oSkS4eN.png

Edited by JadedDragos
Update
  • Like 1

I haven't platted any of these games, but saw the Rio movie, does that count? :awesome:. I'm surprised the Ice Age games aren't in this PP.

HaHa...no hehe

Why isn't Wanted: Weapons of Fate a requirement for this? It's not required for any other PP's, I was almost convinced I'd see it on here. Also have to agree with Dragon, Ice Age would seem to fit this PP more than anything else

I honestly didn't even see Wanted when I was doing my search, looks like I will have to add it on here.

As for the Ice Age games they are not on here, because Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Arctic Games is not a title of one of the movies and since I'm not using that one, due to the rules of Project Platinum in general I can not use Ice Age 3. I wanted to use Ice Age 3, but again I would have to include the Ice Age 4 Arctic Games.

I am putting Wanted: Weapons of Fate on the list of qualifying games. Let me know if you have it platted so I can update your position.

I have that one platted too, but it doesn't change my ranking as it means I've platted only 2 games on the list. Those are:

1. Saw
  2. Wanted: Weapons Of Fate

As for the Ice Age games they are not on here, because Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Arctic Games is not a title of one of the movies and since I'm not using that one, due to the rules of Project Platinum in general I can not use Ice Age 3. I wanted to use Ice Age 3, but again I would have to include the Ice Age 4 Arctic Games.

I take it that's the same reason that Toy Story 3 isn't on the list is because of Toy Story Mania!, as you can't have 1 without the other.

I have completed 2 of the games on the list, only qualifying me for the Bronze, thus far.

Where the Wild Things are and Saw II, got ya Psy.

I take it that's the same reason that Toy Story 3 isn't on the list is because of Toy Story Mania!, as you can't have 1 without the other.

That is right Stevie.  :popcorn: