Trading/offering tread

killerJAZZ420

I have every weapon/armor/ring in the game.

I'm level 123 or so.

Willing to lend anything i have.

Please quote me so i know if you want to borrow anything. Can't check this everyday.

Thanks. :)

I do... i actually have wanted to go back to this game and i actually JUST send my friend an email about wanting to get some co-op in...

im only about halfway through the actual game but i think i have one of my characters that i can grind up to around your level... i only have the Lightning weapon...

Thanks in advance

I do... i actually have wanted to go back to this game and i actually JUST send my friend an email about wanting to get some co-op in...

im only about halfway through the actual game but i think i have one of my characters that i can grind up to around your level... i only have the Lightning weapon...

Thanks in advance

Okie dokie Loki.

I'll need to get the game back from my friend. Send me a add on PSN when you get the chance and i'll grab my game back. The only reason i'm worried about this is. I have tried connecting with a number of people but couldn't but you're US so we should be good. I have PS+ so i will just give you everything and then back out so you can keep everything. Then maybe pay if forward and pass them on you'reself. :)

Okie dokie Loki.

I'll need to get the game back from my friend. Send me a add on PSN when you get the chance and i'll grab my game back. The only reason i'm worried about this is. I have tried connecting with a number of people but couldn't but you're US so we should be good. I have PS+ so i will just give you everything and then back out so you can keep everything. Then maybe pay if forward and pass them on you'reself. :)

Sounds great... i will check my account this weekend to see what level character i have and get back to you... I do have a US account and PS+ too

• 8 months later...

hey i have all the trophy's in the game but i started a new guy i would like a black knight halberd i am soul lev 90

I seriously have around 10 of those from farming Black Knights in the Kiln of the First Flame, however I am SL 163 I believe. If you get up this close and still don't have one (i doubt it) hit me up. There is also an opportunity to get one right at the beginning of the game in Darkroot Basin. There is a Halberd wielding Black Knight there if you haven't killed him yet and drop rate is pretty good. I've gotten it on a few new characters down there. Good luck.

• 7 months later...

I'm level 123 or so.

Please quote me so i know if you want to borrow anything. Can't check this everyday.

Thanks. :)

Hello !

I need help collecting souvenir of reprisal  :v farming them from the crows in painted world of ariamis is boring and time consuming.

im level 131 and i reaaaly need 8 of them.

thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

I need someone to basicly drop me all the items I will need for the trophies, which will also help to make my NG and NG+ smoother for both endings. I am offering a trade for this as I have dark souls 2 plat and am willing to drop all the items for the person that needs them. My SL is around 200 ish there tho (pvp is at 150-200, it's not really that high of an SL this time around). So if anyone could help me out that'd be great.

If any of you have trouble with transfering items, I can help. Since I have serveral characters at level 11 on NG++, everyone can summon my red sign without any problem. Let's say you have a character that you want to retire, you can give me all your good stuffs (referablly non-consumable items), then I will give them your other character.

I'm level 123 or so.

Thanks. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Hello, I need these weapons and will give them back! I'm near your soul level and it would be a great help

My psn is handsome_rob_7

Chaos Blade

Crystal Ring Shield

Greatsword of Artorias (cursed)

Darkmoon Bow

Dragon Bone Fist

Dragon Slayer Spear

Golem Ax

Grant

Great Lord Greatsword

Greatshield of Artorias

Greatsword of Artorias

Lifehunt Sythe

Moonlight Butterfly Horn

Moonlight Greatsword

Priscilla's Dagger

Quelaggs Fury

Sanctus

Silver Knight Straight Sword

Smough's Hammer

• 1 month later...

Hey what's up everyone Iam in real need of a few iron flesh if someone can help me out I messed up and answerd the guy who sells them now he's gone I would appreciate it very much need it to help me defeat gwyn

Sorry pal, you can't drop miracles, pyromancies and sorceries. You're going to have to get them on ng+